Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Chelas Way

What r we looking for in the Wetransfer lol tryna get us to sign up for something we dont need lol
I posted the link to WeTransfer because I thought they wanted to share the footage. Ever since they made the change here that vids can't be uploaded directly to the site, people have had to use alternatives. The most common question when people want to drop heat is normally "Where do I upload?". WeTransfer is an easy site to use. Guess he just didn't want to share or worse wanted people to pay first, lol. It's inevitable that the full vid comes out, just wait, man.

I posted the link to WeTransfer because I thought they wanted to share the footage. Ever since they made the change here that vids can't be uploaded directly to the site, people have had to use alternatives. The most common question when people want to drop heat is normally "Where do I upload?". WeTransfer is an easy site to use. Guess he just didn't want to share or worse wanted people to pay first, lol. It's inevitable that the full vid comes out, just wait, man.
Lol exactly.

That's sucks

Still can't find it on spankbang

You are the goat

Back