Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Chelas Way

Whoever smashing that better enjoy it now. 2-3 years from now she’ll be as big as a house

I'm a keep it real, and I'm probably in the minority but I like her IG content better than her OF leaked content. This chick gets naked so much that when I see her shit it's like w/e...

In some joints she be looking good and in others she looks a mess to me. Big ass & thin looking chicken legs. She didn't even try to match her shit.

I'm a keep it real, and I'm probably in the minority but I like her IG content better than her OF leaked content. This chick gets naked so much that when I see her shit it's like w/e...

In some joints she be looking good and in others she looks a mess to me. Big ass & thin looking chicken legs. She didn't even try to match her shit.
In the strip club lighting she looks aight.I've been banned from her I.g for 3 years now. Hah hah . she is really short in person and u will want to smash so bad. Thick as fuck. All those imperfections looks good in person cellulite stretch marks etc. Like a thick milf at the grocery store. No CAP. When I was a OF sub I warned her about the renegade material 3 years later same shitty pics. Cell phone camera with poor lighting = nasty looking pics. Told her to invest in lights and a decent camera with a remote. These hoes don't listen to men. Sue's Rendezvous days.

Last edited:
Back