Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Chelas Way

Niggas really out here hating on females, I'm tired of hearin u ducks complaining on a thread FULL of free content. Need 2b takin notes cuz she makin bands off dis shit. Tf R u doin?

It's not that I'm "hating" I'm just pointing out the BS logic hers and how she could be fuckin up her own money by running her damn mouth.

Taking notes? Really... For what? Don't worry about me and take the cape off. You new niggas is a trip.

It's not that I'm "hating" I'm just pointing out the BS logic hers and how she could be fuckin up her own money by running her damn mouth.

Taking notes? Really... For what? Don't worry about me and take the cape off. You new niggas is a trip.
Callin her multiple bitches in a negative way & sayin she has a bird brain while yur "pointin stuff out" is bashin her therefore yur hatin bro. Y u pointin out her logic on here??? She neva gonna see this, tell her dat on ig since u tryin 2b helpful

We are here to become side niggas and dead beat dads y’all!!!!! save all this other shit for those white dudes with the white shirts, black ties, and book bags that’ll stop and play a full court pick up basketball game with little kids in the hood during a damn heat wave like wtf lol ijs

Back