Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Chelas Way

This bitch might never show her pussy again.
No she does, it just cost way too much to see it. I'm not paying that shit. Almost $50 for a 59 second video. Fuck out of here. Plus, the videos are mad old, too. I could tell by the time on it, I already had the video in my collection, but I couldn't tell her that, otherwise she'd block me, lol.

Also, she doesn't post rates on shit. She basically just asks what you want to see and her lazy ass then goes through her folder of old shit that fulfills what you want. Which you can't really fault her for, but it's enough to get tight about and make sure you turned recurring subs off, lol.

No she does, it just cost way too much to see it. I'm not paying that shit. Almost $50 for a 59 second video. Fuck out of here. Plus, the videos are mad old, too. I could tell by the time on it, I already had the video in my collection, but I couldn't tell her that, otherwise she'd block me, lol.

Also, she doesn't post rates on shit. She basically just asks what you want to see and her lazy ass then goes through her folder of old shit that fulfills what you want. Which you can't really fault her for, but it's enough to get tight about and make sure you turned recurring subs off, lol.
STOP. TRICKING. ON. THESE. HOES.

She's giving you old shit BECAUSE you're paying for it. If you don't feed these hoes they will buss it open for free. Smh @ this having to be explained in 2020

You know what it shouldn't even be a pimp's mindset. We should be raising all our black men to understand this otherwise you'll just end up a mark getting finessed out of your money
Facts King!!!! You have to let these bitches know their not the only hoe out here....these dudes gotta stop making these hoes worth more than they really are!!!

STOP. TRICKING. ON. THESE. HOES.

She's giving you old shit BECAUSE you're paying for it. If you don't feed these hoes they will buss it open for free. Smh @ this having to be explained in 2020
It was my first and last time, tbh. I wanted to check and see how the Corona affected her prices, lol. Someone's got to take the hit, eventually. She's not going to go from charging the prices she's charging to posting her pussy for free. Besides, the amount of free shit I've seen here, I have no problem tricking just a little bit. I really just wanted to see what goes down in the live sessions, I keep missing them because her schedule isn't fixed.

Funny post. I'm with leospaceman, the bitch seems to ALWAYS be teasing, keeping some thin artifact of clothing between the ass crack and holding her titties. She won't even bust open the motherfucking titties AND show us how they feel, you know playing with them for real for real! I've been birdman-crusty-brick-face-hand-rubbing-for-so-long-them-shit's-on-fire-flying-birds-around-me-done-died-of-starvation waiting on this bitch to give clear, HD quality (like BSL) bust it open visuals -- to where you don't have to try to remember what she looks like naked. Not just one or two less-than-60-second clips or SD quality videos, that you have to go back and watch to make sure they're still there. On that point, Golan does she have a SIZABLE amount of OLD VIDEOS where she shows pussy N' shit that has been distributed or did she just happen to give you already seen shit, but has new old ones (unreleased)? I've only came across about a couple of videos in my searches where she's showing real shit. Did I miss alot? Does she only have and sell the same couple clips we've all seen for free, or is it she has old shit that hasn't been posted?

Funny post. I'm with leospaceman, the bitch seems to ALWAYS be teasing, keeping some thin artifact of clothing between the ass crack and holding her titties. She won't even bust open the motherfucking titties AND show us how they feel, you know playing with them for real for real! I've been birdman-crusty-brick-face-hand-rubbing-for-so-long-them-shit's-on-fire-flying-birds-around-me-done-died-of-starvation waiting on this bitch to give clear, HD quality (like BSL) bust it open visuals -- to where you don't have to try to remember what she looks like naked. Not just one or two less-than-60-second clips or SD quality videos, that you have to go back and watch to make sure they're still there. On that point, Golan does she have a SIZABLE amount of OLD VIDEOS where she shows pussy N' shit that has been distributed or did she just happen to give you already seen shit, but has new old ones (unreleased)? I've only came across about a couple of videos in my searches where she's showing real shit. Did I miss alot? Does she only have and sell the same couple clips we've all seen for free, or is it she has old shit that hasn't been posted?
No, she has more, but you just have to be very precise with what you want to see, otherwise she'll give you old shit first.

Back