Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Chelas Way

Lol niggaz might as well pay for pussy. Tf is going on

Tell us your story broski
This is a safe space
w
when she first started her only fans she charged 40 for a pic i was like wtf i thought it was a video . then i post the scam alert on her i.g comment got blocked. i have read comments she spam ur inbox and beg for tips daily. so happy i didn't continue subscribing .then all the leaks started happening shesfreaky dot com was the first spot . leakers explained they did it because she scammed them. send a nude video then charge the same price for a regular twerk video.

w
when she first started her only fans she charged 40 for a pic i was like wtf i thought it was a video . then i post the scam alert on her i.g comment got blocked. i have read comments she spam ur inbox and beg for tips daily. so happy i didn't continue subscribing .then all the leaks started happening shesfreaky dot com was the first spot . leakers explained they did it because she scammed them. send a nude video then charge the same price for a regular twerk video.
So u got finessed?!
It happens bro
I appreciate all y'all niggaz that got scammed but got your revenge by posting her shit and all these other hoes shit

I will not pay that $150 VIP since I think is another scammed she doing to make money, guys we just need to work together and leaks her content here. These bitchs think they can make money out of us without giving anything back.

I will not pay that $150 VIP since I think is another scammed she doing to make money, guys we just need to work together and leaks her content here. These bitchs think they can make money out of us without giving anything back.
Yeah

w

And this is why I don't believe in trickin' period. I ain't trying to count another man's pockets but damn these hoes ain't shit. I remember running across she's freaky once and they had her early onlyfans content on there and dudes was straight clownin her shit left & right and that's more then likely why she started doing nudes on her onlyfans.

Back