Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Chelas Way

To be honest my plug send me a video of her running on the beach yow. Her ass went south. 8 seconds vid not worth posting. No nudity. She needs to get to Katt Leya & Lady Lebra freak level. Those 2 are the Queens of the Candy Shop.

Last edited:
To be honest my plug send me a video of her running on the beach yow. Her ass went south. 8 seconds vid not worth posting. No nudity. She needs to get to Katt Leya & Lady Lebra freak level. Those 2 are the Queens of the Candy Shop.
she have a VIP membership where she post most of her freaky videos. if anyone is a member let us know if it worth the money.

she have a VIP membership where she post most of her freaky videos. if anyone is a member let us know if it worth the money.
Yow it's a scam they are all in on it. All them hoes on the boat. You guys have to realise these women dont have a 9 to 5. Her interview on that wack vid. Let us know she is desperate for $$$. From Vice and mTV interviews to that shit. Hahhaha. They going to scam on private snap, onlyfans, connect pal, cash app etc... glorified beggers with a fat ass. Their goal is to get plugged by a rich nigga.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Back