Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Chelas Way

She is still doin the same shit tho, no boy and girl or even girl on girl, I thought by now she would have been doing girl on girl with her friend Kim
Her content is repetitive AF, same shit different lingere and a BS live shower show once a month. Her B/G she probably got stashed away and wont release cuz the shit will leak or until shes desperate for a quick bag like she did the last couple times, I asked for sex vid for shits and giggles cuz i wanted to hear a ridiculous price, she replied back she's "a solo artist" . I dont think she like bitches but will do some shit for the right price same with her friend Kim Lifts. But man its just the same ol shit with her and if u want a dildo vid bitch gonna want like 200 at minimal and she has a bad attitude based on what i see on her lives and dont get me started on that her youtube podcast

Last edited:
THERE IS NO NEW LEAKS OF CHELA FOR OVER 2 YESR NOW, SHE IS REALY DOING GOOD JOB OF KEEP HER CONTENT OUT OF THE INTERNET.

THERE IS NO NEW LEAKS OF CHELA FOR OVER 2 YESR NOW, SHE IS REALY DOING GOOD JOB OF KEEP HER CONTENT OUT OF THE INTERNET.
Sales are low she is back in the strip club. No onlyfans girl go to work. She pissed off a lot of people. Some one confirmed the likes on her post average 60. That's low AF. 60x7= 420. Bruuhh give her the benefit of the doubt. Max sub per month 200 per month that's 1400 per month. Clear example of having a stank attitude will lead you to a shitty place.

Sales are low she is back in the strip club. No onlyfans girl go to work. She pissed off a lot of people. Some one confirmed the likes on her post average 60. That's low AF. 60x7= 420. Bruuhh give her the benefit of the doubt. Max sub per month 200 per month that's 1400 per month. Clear example of having a stank attitude will lead you to a shitty place.
That's how you know them likes and followers are fake and/or purchased... If you have 2 million followers and only getting 60-100 likes on your pics, something is wrong.. The posts with thousands of likes are purchased.. It's easy to boost a post and get folks to like it... These women don't realize they need onlyfans more than they think they don't..

Back