Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cheating: “it’s level to this sh*t”, says 1/2 of ABW

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
ARE THERE LEVELS TO CHEATING? What are the levels? Are some levels worse than others?

Can some be forgiven before others?

Agree there are levels but when you are in your feels you consider any conversation not had with you as a form of cheating

absolutely

a drunk quickie at a party on girls night out is just not the same as you hittin up an old friend online and meeting him while im at work

I think knowing the person definitely matters/cuts deeper

I also think emotional cheating is the worst above all.....to use somebody to get off is one thing....maybe i been slippin, not hittin it right or not at all

but to have another relationship going and still look in that persons face every day....knowing you're done and have basically moved on in every way....thats fucked up and cant be reconciled

Depends on the relationship

What's going on in the relationship

Who being neglected

Is it a local or long distance relationship

What kinda circumstances are involved

Etc...etc.

I've seen folks say cheating is wrong, yet understand why that person cheated. Shyt ain't always black & white.

The "normal" talkin point regarding why men & women cheat is "Men cheat for physical reasons, women cheat for emotional reasons". Not always the case. Plus most folks will probably go thru some kinda dark period where both parties aren't clicking. It varies

Forgiving is the easy part. It's the FORGETTING that's the hardest. Things could be going well and back on track UNTIL, the thought of them cheating crosses your mind again. Mood will change at the snap of a finger. And don't let an argument start up. Best believe that shyt WILL get brought up.

Back