Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Chasing Butterflies In Your Youth Leads To This…

Dropped the whip off to get a new battery .... mechanic calls and tells me he cracked the windshield lmao nigga wtf?
If it's parked in a garage where you can hook something up to it get you a battery tender it keep your battery from going dead.

Did you boost your own car off or you got it towed?

Reactions: GNS
If it's parked in a garage where you can hook something up to it get you a battery tender it keep your battery from going dead.

Did you boost your own car off or you got it towed?
Hit it w the portable charger then drove it to the mechanic.... shit would die as soon as you turned off the car

Some people dont like doing the labor even if they could.

Yea I can clean my own house, but I rather pay a cleaner.

Yea I can wash and iron my own polos and dress shirts, but I rather pay a dry cleaner.

Yea I can change my own battery, but I rather pay a mechanic.

Lmaoooo. Comfort >>>>

Yea I can wash and iron my own polos and dress shirts, but I rather pay a dry cleaner.

Lmaoooo. Comfort >>>>

Changing a battery too damn easy and not too time consuming. The other stuff you mentioned is time consuming. I see why people would pay. But changing a battery???

Yea I can wash my own polos and dress shirts, but I rather pay a dry cleaner.

Lmaoooo. Comfort >>>>

It’s literally like plugging up a computer. You turn a 3 minute task into a 4 hour task. It’s just not logical or makes sense financially.

But Elzo wealthy I guess and unplugging a wire is a bit too much work for Elzo Musk Lololololol

Changing a battery too damn easy and not too time consuming. The other stuff you mentioned is time consuming. I see why people would pay. But changing a battery???
It’s literally like plugging up a computer. You turn a 3 minute task into a 4 hour task. It’s just not logical or makes sense financially.

But Elzo wealthy I guess and unplugging a wire is a bit too much for Elzo Musk Lololololol

Facts. I change my own battery.

But im just saying, I can see why someone wouldnt.

Cutting my grass mad easy for example, but I aint gon do it. Call a mfer for that.

Back