Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll CHARLIE CLIPS VS AVE SMACK/ URL

Who U Got?

• Total voters
Ave got bad luck. The same shit just happened last night. Math's performance was so trash, it'll prolly get vaulted.

How you go from bodying a cat so hard he's got a battle holiday named after him to that second...

Clips came unprepared as fuck. His second was basically one giant choke that he covered up with freestyle, and the frees were trash. Can't use confidence to mask lazy. This was a money grab and not even competitive.

i thought ya'll was bugging

my nigga clips let me down

2-1 ave although im not a fan of a nigga who have to repeat schemes 3x in a row so he can remember the rest of his bars

i thought ya'll was bugging

my nigga clips let me down

2-1 ave although im not a fan of a nigga who have to repeat schemes 3x in a row so he can remember the rest of his bars
Leonardo-DiCaprio-What-the-fuck-are-you-talking-about.gif

What schemes?

What round did clips win?

Leonardo-DiCaprio-What-the-fuck-are-you-talking-about.gif

What schemes?

What round did clips win?

the last one

maybe schemes wasnt proper but in the first 2 rounds ave repeated the same set up bars like 3x

that shit gets annoying and takes steam out of the punchline by the time he spits it

like, when you first hear the "what room he in...the emergency one"...he went back to it and it lost the effect it had from the first time he said it

Lol everybody does that. They don't do it for no reason, they do it cuz the crowd went crazy and they have to start over again.

Your nigga clips hasn't had a room shaker in a while so you're prolly not used to seeing that lol

Lol everybody does that. They don't do it for no reason, they do it cuz the crowd went crazy and they have to start over again.

Your nigga clips hasn't had a room shaker in a while so you're prolly not used to seeing that lol

idk man...ive seen some cats that just go to the next setup bars, or they might rewind a lil bit...he damn near started over

idk...just takes away from the presentation imo and lessens the potency of the bars

yes,...i said potency

idk man...ive seen some cats that just go to the next setup bars, or they might rewind a lil bit...he damn near started over

idk...just takes away from the presentation imo and lessens the potency of the bars

yes,...i said potency

b30fe2f71411da4a80f5c7547d3c09d1.gif

aye man, you can like Ave all you want lol

dont take away from i said

As long as you know Clips got killed, i dont eeeen matter fam lol
aye man, im not a stan outchea

clips bars was lacking as evidenced by the crowd reaction

he def sounded like he mailed it in

I agree constantly running it back doesn’t look good on cam. Really he’s just trying to remember where he left off.

Hitman explained it best, a song is usually around 3 minutes.. these battle rappers gotta memorize 9 minutes of straight rapping new verses and being disrupted by the crowd constantly. It’s not easy.

I agree constantly running it back doesn’t look good on cam. Really he’s just trying to remember where he left off.

Hitman explained it best, a song is usually around 3 minutes.. these battle rappers gotta memorize 9 minutes of straight rapping new verses and being disrupted by the crowd constantly. It’s not easy.
i get it

really i do..thank you for the explanation

but if i gotta make a decision b/t the two if i think both of them were fire, presentation and delivery are gonna always edge out someone to me

Back