Welcome To aBlackWeb

Charles Barkley jokes about punching a woman

I'd be interested in hearing someone go in depth about what their issue is with this.

If she's been in an abusive relationship before I can see why that would bother her...and that's why folks should er on the side of caution around people you don't know that well with jokes like this

In this day and age you can't say that to a woman, it's stupid but that's the world we live in now.
You can, but someone who you actually fuck with like that. Not some random media white broad... In this climate

This nigga forgot he a nigga

Slow down Canadian, y'all don't even start off as niggaz.... Y'all didn't realize y'all was black till Vince Carter came in the league

Lol. Canadian's aren't black enough for a transplant black.

Anyways.

She’s a black woman who thinks she’s white so she did what most white women would’ve done in that situation. Play victim. Charles is a coon so no sympathy from me towards him, but how and why did he say that to her?

She’s a black woman who thinks she’s white so she did what most white women would’ve done in that situation. Play victim. Charles is a coon so no sympathy from me towards him, but how and why did he say that to her?
It was over supporting a political candidate

Back