Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Charles Barkley announces he’s retiring after 2024-25 NBA season

He'll always have a hater in me for several reasons. He went on a serious anti Warriors campaign that first season talking bout "jump shooting teams can't win the championship". That was his catchphrase all season, only to end up being wrong and loud

And every time he talks about who his favorite player is or who was the hardest to play against, or who he admires so much, its always somebody white. It irks me to death

I can't stand that sambo outside of @deadeye GIFs
Yeah I remember he kept saying that, and it was cuz he saw a lot of similarities between GS and his Phoenix team. He’s helped in the dissolution of the game.

Shitting on players who suffer injuries. Calling them soft. It’s too much to name.

he saw a lot of similarities between GS and his Phoenix team.
Holy shit bruh. He was projecting the whole time and i didn't catch it

Thunder Dan/Ainge = Steph/Klay. He was more athletic Draymond with elite offense. They got stomped by Jordan in his only trip to the finals, so that makes Uncle Chuckus hate on the new hotshot shooting team.

:think2:

You the bitch ass nigga catching feelings over a known coon..
Yet you’re catching feelings like a bitch cause you’re sweatin a nigga who got you bothered. Nigga your name came from a bitch - mis(s) - and you projecting those female ass tendencies. Misanthrope is a person who dislikes humankind, yet, you post on a social platform in order to interact with the same people you intend to alienate. Yeah, you a bitch. A dumb bitch at that. Coon ass nigga

Yet you’re catching feelings like a bitch cause you’re sweatin a nigga who got you bothered. Nigga your name came from a bitch - mis(s) - and you projecting those female ass tendencies. Misanthrope is a person who dislikes humankind, yet, you post on a social platform in order to interact with the same people you intend to alienate. Yeah, you a bitch. A dumb bitch at that. Coon ass nigga
You beefing with another nigga over Charles Barkley, kill yourself

Back