Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Charles Barkley announces he’s retiring after 2024-25 NBA season

Good riddance. I don't appreciate his post playing career

Obviously this is great news but the only reason he's actually retiring is because he's so comfortable in the TNT/Ted Turner big house. He doesn't wanna reacclimate anywhere else. Reacoonmate that is

I’ve always had a love hate relationship at times with the TNT Crew, but they’re one of the last bastions of television that’s really really made for men, everything else is just some cornball weirdo shit but this was for dudes.
Meh. Kenny is the only real brother. Ernie coo but Barkley and Shaq are Uncle Ruckus and Steven from Django. Not much is lost

Damn, I'll miss my guy Chuck.

Guess this means if that show even somehow continued, it would be Kenny, Ernie, Shaq, and Dirty Dray......

Don't know if I like that line-up.

baseball-serious.gif

Chuck is what made me watch. Ernie is arguably the greatest facilitator in the game. Kenny and Chuck’s chemistry was essential. I didn’t really care for Shaq. He has his moments with Charles, but being the newest member, the show was great long before he arrived. The show will always be Chuck, Ernie, and Kenny for me.

Meh. Kenny is the only real brother. Ernie coo but Barkley and Shaq are Uncle Ruckus and Steven from Django. Not much is lost
Yeah Charles does a lot of stupid shit but I take from what I can get when I can get it. Like I don’t look at candy treat it like it’s fruit, Chuck has always reminded me of that Jay-Z line from Dear Summer. He’s like the drunk uncle in your family

Yeah Charles does a lot of stupid shit but I take from what I can get when I can get it. Like I don’t look at candy treat it like it’s fruit, Chuck has always reminded me of that Jay-Z line from Dear Summer. He’s like the drunk uncle in your family

He'll always have a hater in me for several reasons. He went on a serious anti Warriors campaign that first season talking bout "jump shooting teams can't win the championship". That was his catchphrase all season, only to end up being wrong and loud

And every time he talks about who his favorite player is or who was the hardest to play against, or who he admires so much, its always somebody white. It irks me to death

I can't stand that sambo outside of @deadeye GIFs

Back