Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix #ChappellesHomeTeam - Netflix announced the release of four upcoming comedy specials executive produced and hosted by Dave Chappelle.

It was cool. The bit on cicely tyson and dead folk. 🤣 the crowd didn't know what to do with themselves.

This was good! 30mins set no drop offs throughout!

Haven’t watched yet but he was on JRE talking about how he doesn’t write any of his sets, he freestyles every time and just makes sure he doesn’t tell jokes he has told in the past. Every single set he does is brand new. That shit is amazing to me, dude is an actual comedic savant.

Haven’t watched yet but he was on JRE talking about how he doesn’t write any of his sets, he freestyles every time and just makes sure he doesn’t tell jokes he has told in the past. Every single set he does is brand new. That shit is amazing to me, dude is an actual comedic savant.
I didnt know that but looking back at it. That's how it came across like he was just sitting in living room talking and cracking off jokes

I think he also mentioned that on his radio show as well. That's why he's funny af.

Back