Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Chappelle's Speaking On Jews In Latest Stand Up?

test
I mean.. Dave has the same view as I do. Both sides are fucked up. As long as he doesn’t bring up transsexuals again I’m good cuz I think he’s beaten that horse enough.

I mean.. Dave has the same view as I do. Both sides are fucked up. As long as he doesn’t bring up transsexuals again I’m good cuz I think he’s beaten that horse enough.
So you saying if a beaten slave kills the massas wife to escape……
They both equally wrong?

Neither do I but I can understand why one side would get fed up and lash out given that the other side wakes up to kill.

I can understand the reasons behind why it started. I don’t condone the methods of either side before or after the beginning of this war. I don’t see how this ends well at best there’s a call to cease fire & it’s status quo as usual. What’s the end game for everyone involved?

I can understand the reasons behind why it started. I don’t condone the methods of either side before or after the beginning of this war. I don’t see how this ends well at best there’s a call to cease fire & it’s status quo as usual. What’s the end game for everyone involved?
Israel has to stop. They way the treat them people is not cool. They control damn near every aspect of their lives and do shut cuz they can and has the backing of multiple major world powers.

Again people who just want to be left alone.

Like israel straight up got children and kids in prison. Prison.
They stay rape shit.
They stay on killing innocents.
They stay taking land and breaking treaties or talks.

Israel has the armed forces against people with rocks.

What are the palestinas supposed to do?

Even while fleeing they are getting binned. Thank God I have never had to live like that but I can see how this can cause people to want blood by any means.

So I would love for the senseless killings ti stop, but the more powerful bully has to acknowledge they are the reason for their own problems.

But you right, shit needs to stop.

I don’t want it being the vast majority of every single comedy special from him

take that shit to the daily show
Yeah he really should have taken a jab at the LGBTs in the last one and kept it moving instead of being fixated

Back