Welcome To aBlackWeb

Change My Mind: Sparkling Water

Depends, theres tons of diff ones, some of the flavored ones are good taste like juice/pop others taste weird as fuck, just depends on what you pick

I dont fuck with sparkling water. At all. That shit is the worst.

I do try to drink mineral water from time to time though. That episode on the Zac Efron show on netflix that was all about water opened up my mind a bunch. I always add some potassium/Sodium to my water too if im just drinking purified water. Learning how completely clean water actually dehydrates you since its flushing out all the minerals in your system was crazy. Most bottled water at the store contains trace amounts of minerals though, but I wanna get a brand that has a good amount in it.

if i cant have a sprite, why not do the seltzer? its healthy and bubbles dont scare me

the water by itself is awful

the flavored ones are ok

But get u some crystal light single serve packets and dump one into the sparklingflavored waters... stuff is awesome... it’s kept me away from sodas

the water by itself is awful

the flavored ones are ok

But get u some crystal light single serve packets and dump one into the sparklingflavored waters... stuff is awesome... it’s kept me away from sodas

but you literally make diet pop when you do all that.

I drink and enjoy certain brands like Perrier or even Voss due to the light non artificial, crisp flavors. Some brands of sparkling mineral water have overpowering and artificial tasting flavors to me.

I drink more bottled still water though.

take a lime flavored carbonated water
- half a lemon squeezed
- a few drops of stevia

you got a stew cooking

I messed wit it to eventually get away from drinking soda, cut my calories, and sugar intake. I still wanted that carbonation and didn't really like natural water. Bought myself a Soda Stream and used it faithfully.

I drink water 98% of the time now. I'm not finna change your mind. Leave that shit alone.
post more please

thanks

Back