Welcome To aBlackWeb

Change My Mind: Avocado/Guacamole

Creaminess of a Avacodo is what makes avacados, if that ain't your thing you not going like it. Almost like a veggie sour cream in a weird way

Its a weird food but I was introduced to it as a topping on a crab or shrimp sushi roll. With soy sauce for dipping on the side.

Shit was aight so now when I eat an avocado as a snack, I try to keep the same flavor profile. I cut it into slices, splash some soy sauce on dat bih, salt and pepper it and enjoy.

Put salt or Tajin on your avocado

As for the correct quac; red onion, tomato, cilantro, salt and lime

always top notch

Its a weird food but I was introduced to it as a topping on a crab or shrimp sushi roll. With soy sauce for dipping on the side.

Shit was aight so now when I eat an avocado as a snack, I try to keep the same flavor profile. I cut it into slices, splash some soy sauce on dat bih, salt and pepper it and enjoy.

I eat it on sushi too and it never seems like it’s really doing anything

This might sound weird, but I'll eat this every now and again for lunch of i have avocado that needs to get used.

If you like tuna, this is surprisingly good.

Ill cut the avocado. Season with salt and pepper and then put this in the middle and eat it like a bowl.

81tvX1RIVIL._SX679_.jpg

If you like tuna salad, you can do the same thing with that too.

Guacamole is dope when made right.
Avocado is always welcome in maki or a salad.
It makes a great shake.

Fuck what some of you talking about.

I used to HATE avocado/ guac growing up. Until I had it in sandwiches (panera) and sushi. Now I prefer my sandwiches and sushi with it. Still won't eat it by itself tho. Avocado is great in smoothies too on a health tip. It doesn't add to the flavor. Just gives it a nice creamy texture.

fresh guac is good...gotta add salt if you cant taste it

im not a huge fan of just avocado slices.....too buttery and slick.....every now and then i'll take a little on a fried chicken sandwich

fresh guac is good...gotta add salt if you cant taste it

im not a huge fan of just avocado slices.....too buttery and slick.....every now and then i'll take a little on a fried chicken sandwich

I grilled some turkey burgers with pepperjack cheese. Put some avocado slices on it with red onion, tomato, and lettuce and mixed some ranch with pureed chipotles & adobo and put it on a toasted brioche bun.....

????

Back