Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Chance The Rapper - The Big Day

YO WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT

90% OF THIS SHIT SOUNDS LIKE H&M sweater season music

What in the entire fuck is this

This nigga man this fucking niggaa smfh

On my mama I introduced niggas to chance like he's next he's got the potential to be great after acid rap

Garbage album after garbage album in almost a decade dry ass span of music from this nigga

Nigga starved us to feed us doo Doo grits

How you out lightskin drake

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS ALBUM FOR WHOOOO

THE IS IS THE WORST DEBUT ALBUM EVER THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO ALBUM MORE ASS THAN THIS

Chance was one of the most overrated rappers of the last decade. Been trying to tell yall since the IC SMMFH!!

Acid Rap had stellar production that's it.

I’m starting to think this is true smh lol

On my mama I introduced niggas to chance like he's next he's got the potential to be great after acid rap

Garbage album after garbage album in almost a decade dry ass span of music from this nigga

THE IS IS THE WORST DEBUT ALBUM EVER THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO ALBUM MORE ASS THAN THIS
Lol my nigga feel betrayed.

200.gif

I want to fight this nigga so bad this feels like the equivalent to be waiting year's to find out your draft pick is a busy instead of finding out in two years it took 8

Back