New Chance The Rapper - Buried Alive

Chance would do good somewhere where he can show his personality

Like a show, pod, or something

Rapping ain’t it anymore

I liked him the two times I heard him outside of music

I wouldn’t mind hearing from him

Just as long as he ain’t rappin
His reference track for Waves on The life of Pablo made me pass on him forever

I'm like, my nigga, the official version is way better than this shit you trying to get a pat on the back for

IDK man. Nigga just acts like he's just this prodigy to music and the only thing I can remember about this nigga was the gifs made from one of his videos

Like, on childhood Gambino song "the worst guys", chances biggest contribution was saying "all she needed was some..."...

I'm not buying the shit he selling

His reference track for Waves on The life of Pablo made me pass on him forever

I'm like, my nigga, the official version is way better than this shit you trying to get a pat on the back for

IDK man. Nigga just acts like he's just this prodigy to music and the only thing I can remember about this nigga was the gifs made from one of his videos

Like, on childhood Gambino song "the worst guys", chances biggest contribution was saying "all she needed was some..."...

I'm not buying the shit he selling
That reality show on Netflix that D Smoke cheated to win and the JBP is my only 2 times seeing him really

Never listened to them gay raps in my life

But yeah man quit your day job

I liked him the two times I heard him outside of music

I wouldn’t mind hearing from him

Just as long as he ain’t rappin
He was a coach on the Voice and has done a bunch of non rap shit recently

His non profit is popping too

And u got the nerves to call niggas out of touch lol

Actually I’m not lol on top of that bro lives aRound the corner
But you are lol

You told me chance lives around the corner, he’s family, about his non profit, and he was a coach on the voice In response to me saying I seen chance on the JBP and on Netflix and he should be visible somewhere

Like it’s not even necessary

But you are lol

You told me chance lives around the corner, he’s family, about his non profit, and he was a coach on the voice In response to me saying I seen chance on the JBP and on Netflix and he should be visible somewhere

Like it’s not even necessary
The point I was making is he out there working just cuz u ain’t seen him don’t mean he ain’t out there working

The other shit is in response to niggas being idiots

Back