Welcome To aBlackWeb

Excellent score, excellent script, and the camerawork in the climax of the film (no pun intended) was crazy. You can see that Zendaya is a star. O'Connor and Faist were excellent in this as well. Shit oozes with tension throughout

Disclaimer: That motel scene went left field lol. If you can stomach that, you're in the clear the rest of the way

At the theater right now to watch this

Tom Holland, I understand the vision lol

Excellent score, excellent script, and the camerawork in the climax of the film (no pun intended) was crazy. You can see that Zendaya is a star. O'Connor and Faist were excellent in this as well

Disclaimer: That motel scene went left field lol. If you can stomach that, you're in the clear the rest of the way
20240331_152213.png

DAMN she was some eye candy. Like wow

Bros before hoes and hoes before bros was definitely a theme lmao

I don't know shit about tennis and it didn't seem like you needed to know

I was waiting to hear that the kid was actually the other guys lol

I also appreciated how the story was told in a non-linear way. I guess I can thank Tarantino for getting me into that method of storytelling

Excellent score, excellent script, and the camerawork in the climax of the film (no pun intended) was crazy. You can see that Zendaya is a star. O'Connor and Faist were excellent in this as well. Shit oozes with tension throughout

No diddy?

If they ever decide to do a live action remake of the anime Wicked City then Zendaya could play that creepy spider lady that shoots webs and has teeth coming out her hooha.

Back