Welcome To aBlackWeb

I keep seeing this on my TL and was wondering who this was and didn't realize it was Zendaya cause of the hair color

Oh yeah hustle, she officially activated her cracka side

Ah yes, the prerequisite “grown up” role for actresses that think they’re not taken seriously thanks to their previous roles. By “grown up”meaning “this time I play a character that realizes sex is a thing”. If that’s why she took this role she could have done better.

She already did the grown relationship/sexualized shit in Malcom & Marie which had her opposite a black costar and no one cared.

Well they (white people) gonna care now
Nah they cool as long as it's not their women getting smutted by an outsider. They don't care about this like that. And zendaya never really plays to her blackness anyway. She can maneuver well on that side.

Lotta critics talking about Zendaya's performance in this so her name will be coming up during awards season

I wish yall would stop acting like this is a Ghetto Gaggers film lol. I don't even think there's nudity in this shit
I feel you but they've been baiting folk with their marketing for a while now. They want people talking. We talking lol.

Back