Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chadwick Boseman Dies From Cancer

I'm so glad i saw 13 Bridges in theaters now

it opens with hard copaganda, but definitely ends with Officer Chadwick blasting like 10 white cops lol

spoilers i guess
He was a beast in that movie

A cerebral cop who uses his brain and intuition. Unlike cops in reality

I dont wanna speculate on what he was thinking and feeling but, if I put my self in shoes for a second, I can see how he could have found out he had cancer, and when faced with his mortality, he decided to work super hard so he could leave a legacy and never be forgotten.

That shit is powerful and super heartbreaking.

He succeeded though. His roles over the last 4 years, headlined by black panther, will make it so hes not forgotten for a long ass times.

This shit is wild.

It's not the time to speculate about what Marvel does with Black Panther. The body ain't even cold yet and nerds are showing their asses.

smh I been doing my self tho. Its hard not to because dude was gonna RUN the MCU for the next 2 decades. They woulda made like ten Black Panther sequels.

This is almost like if Jordan died right after the 2nd or 3rd ring. Sports fans would be like "Oh my God - what if?" forever.

The man was the leading star of a Black film that made $700 million dollars in Amerikkka........

I think their only option is to bring back Michael B. Jordan and make him Black Panther somehow. Magic, infinity gems, alien tech, whatever, its comic books.

I dont wanna speculate on what he was thinking and feeling but, if I put my self in shoes for a second, I can see how he could have found out he had cancer, and when faced with his mortality, he decided to work super hard so he could leave a legacy and never be forgotten.

That shit is powerful and super heartbreaking.

He succeeded though. His roles over the last 4 years, headlined by black panther, will make it so hes not forgotten for a long ass times.

This shit is wild.
I cosign the sentiment but I don't think he was doing it so he doesn't he get forgotten.
I think he did it so the ppl and characters he played wouldn't get forgotten

Seeing all these clips of him speaking shows me not only how humbled he was playing these iconic ppl but how much he believed in their messages.

Back