Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ch@n3lle Maur1cette

@Valentinez A. Kaiser
Was it her?

I remember it was a few girls on that shit years ago but I don't recall the specific ones

body is crazy tho

It's over brehs. Just seen her in a supermarket near me. Whatever magic she had is gone. That batty is even sadder in person. The difference from her face on page 1 to what i saw today - a damn shame.

The fantasy is better than the reality I guess...

But yeah I always believe a lot of what you see online is all smoke and mirrors, once she started to "let herself go" a lil bit, I thought that was the curtain being pulled but sounds like you still gotta go breakthrough a further layer of augmented reality to be free from "her matrix" 😂

The fantasy is better than the reality I guess...

But yeah I always believe a lot of what you see online is all smoke and mirrors, once she started to "let herself go" a lil bit, I thought that was the curtain being pulled but sounds like you still gotta go breakthrough a further layer of augmented reality to be free from "her matrix" 😂
Bro she looked like Miss Piggy in the face. I still wanna see those titties loose but man the rest of it was just a reminder that a lot of what we see on our screens is an illusion!

Back