Welcome To aBlackWeb

Central Park Karen calls the cops on a BLK man "An African American Man Is Threatening My Life"

2 things

These "people" pretend to be intellectually superior yet she's stupid enough to lie to 911 knowing full well she's being recorded

The brother should know that Karen attempted to get him killed by cops so he needs to make certain she's punished to the fullest extent of the law. If he doesn't make sure she's punished hes part of the problem
This.,

I get tired of black people letting up on these fucking people yet they never let up on us.

we losing our lives and we dont even go as far as pressing charges.

like someone said....call peta

shes emotionally unstable an will hurt the dog to prove a point

"Turn the other cheek" and all that..... smh
i hate that shit.

gotta be the bigger person

wont stoop to their level

dont match evil with evil

all that does is make them feel stronger and make the authorities confused when someone will want to press charges.
shit some of us dont even know all the shit we can press charges on or about. and while i understand we dont have alot of time to go thru bullshit....

fuck alla dat

im telling and calling my lawyer....i got time.

i hate that shit.

gotta be the bigger person

wont stoop to their level

dont match evil with evil

all that does is make them feel stronger and make the authorities confused when someone will want to press charges.
shit some of us dont even know all the shit we can press charges on or about. and while i understand we dont have alot of time to go thru bullshit....

fuck alla dat

im telling and calling my lawyer....i got time.

It's not just about time tho Dos... time, money and resources are all factors on why many of us cant just file suit against these assholes.

Since you seem familiar... what actions can folks take outside of posting it to the internet and hoping it goes viral to ensure these muhfuckas don't get away with this type of bullshit and are properly punished for it?.

It's not just about time tho Dos... time, money and resources are all factors on why many of us cant just file suit against these assholes.

Since you seem familiar... what actions can folks take outside of posting it to the internet and hoping it goes viral to ensure these muhfuckas don't get away with this type of bullshit and are properly punished for it?.
yes, i know....this is when them gofundmes need to come thru. to pay for prosecution.
i was thinking at some point trying to start something that can help these people get prosecuted. but i am a while away from that. something like the jewish defense league.

but resources and money.
with more money and resources, it gives people a bit more free time to take care of this type stuff.

with more money and resources....people wont feel so trapped in needing to put up with shit and can handle things accordingly.

still an interesting point.

So you Chinese?

if not why you care bout them folks when they don’t care about you but talk that shit bout white folks

I’ll wait to hear your explanation

The Hong Kong situation wasn’t about if I cared or not it was political. Hong Kong wants to be a democracy and be separate from China. I don’t know why learning about world events is not something that you find interesting

I read bout this somewhere and she crying talking bout her life is being ruined.

Like bitch, didnt you try ruining this mans life? Without the video he would have got a charge at best and got killed by cops at worst.

Its cool to wanna get a mfer in trouble with the law and then cry about your life being ruined. Smfh.

Back