Welcome To aBlackWeb

CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER

deadeye

Warrior
Season starts tonight.

Season premiere was at 8pm, but I'm watching it on my dvr now.

From the previews, I don't really care for any of the guests..........but it's still Big Brother, so it'll do until the summer.

None of these people are really celebrities to me..........except Todd Bridges and Cynthia Bailey.

Besides Lamar Odom, I wouldn't even know who the rest of them were if they passed me on the street.

Haven't even watched the first 2 episodes yet, but I jumped in on the middle of tonight's episode.

Seems more interesting than I originally thought.

It's eviction night.........and all the houseguests had to pass a hat around.

The last person with the hat would be the replacement nominee.

Here's the twist though:

The last person with the hat......................gets to decide who comes off the block......and, as a result, who they'll be going up against on eviction night.

Webay gif with no background.gif

Eddie Murphy flabbergasted clip.gif

That's crazy to me.

Now, I haven't watched enough of the show to know if this is a one-time thing...........or if this is gonna be happening for the entire season, but they definitely need to do this on the regular summer version of the show.

lol@ Lamar keeping it real by asking the blonde chick why she was crying.

Dude said:

"It's not a funeral, she's not dead or anything."

Glad somebody finally pointed that out.

I always think the same thing when I see the crying too.

smh@ Lamar still being stuck on Khloe.

Dude doesn't seem to be able to get over her.

Kinda sad to watch.

Also, y'all are sleeping on this show.

Much better than I thought it would be.

I think the fact that I don't see that many of them as celebrities makes it seem more like a normal season of Big Brother.

Cynthia and Carson are idiots for targeting Shanna.

They're lucky Toddrick and Miesha fell out.

At least that gives them another number if Toddrick works with them.

I havn't even tried. I just didn't care that much about any of the cast. However, you have me thinking I should go ahead and catch up....

Credit where it's due though.

Carson's 52yrs old and just won over people who are 10 or more years younger, so props to him.

nh

Why do the gays always have to be so over-the-top?

All that shit was unnecessary.

Fred, Bubba, and Skillet smh clip.gif

And it's always the black ones too.

Paul Mooney clip.gif

Shaq walking off clip.gif

I don’t watch live feeds, what did Todrick say on there to make everyone vote against him?

I don't think it was anything specific.

From what I heard, they watched the show after they got evicted..............and saw everything Todrick had been saying about them behind their back.

They don't go into sequester like the regular Big Brother.

I don't think it was anything specific.

From what I heard, they watched the show after they got evicted..............and saw everything Todrick had been saying about them behind their back.

They don't go into sequester like the regular Big Brother.

wow they gave u that banner smh

wow they gave u that banner smh

Yeah, that's some bullshit ain't it?

Haters put me in that awards bullshit just to take shots at me.........but hiding their hands in the process.

AP's hands are written all over this though.

Normally I'd @ him, but......as of late.....he hasn't been @'ing me whenever he brings my name up..........so I'm gonna do the same.

Back