Welcome To aBlackWeb

Celebrities you've met (A List to D list)

Isaac Bruce (came to a family dinner at my grandma house)
Aeneas Williams (54th Street bar and Grill)
Ozzie Smith ( Met him like 3 times lol, my dad knew him)
Lou Brock (used to go to our church)
Ezell from Friday
Old R&b chick named Smoov
Kurt Warner
Hitman Holla used to ride the same bus to school.
Floyd Mayweather sr

Last edited:
Besides meeting a few Indie Pro Wrestlers I haven't met one lol. Anyway, which celebs have you met and what was the interaction like?

Isaac Bruce (came to a family dinner at my grandma house)
Aeneas Williams (54th Street bar and Grill)
Ozzie Smith ( Met him like 3 times lol, my dad knew him)
Lou Brock (used to go to our church)
Ezell from Friday
Old R&b chick named Smoov
Kurt Warner
Hitman Holla used to ride the same bus to school.
Floyd Mayweather sr

Saint Louis resident?

Besides meeting a few Indie Pro Wrestlers I haven't met one lol. Anyway, which celebs have you met and what was the interaction like?
I met Tom Brandi and King Mabel at a Indy show in 98’. I asked Mabel if he was coming back to the WWF he told me yes. At first I thought he was lying. But then a few weeks later this happened.

Puff
Eric Sermon
Slim Thug
Birdman
T.i.
Floyd
MGK
2 Chainz
Bow Wow
Shaq
Ross
Wale
Meek
Game
Omarion
Fab
Clue
Twista
Brat
Tech Nyne
Wiz
Curren$y
Denzel Washington
Snoop
Amber Rose
Styles and Jadakiss
Budden
Juvie
Jim Jones
Pusha T
Whoo Kid
Dan Gilbert (cavs owner)
Black Chyna
French Montana
Jeezy
Gucci Mane
Jazze Pha
Future
T-Pain
Migos
Nas
Usher
Mike Epps
Kevin Hart
Countless reality actors

I'll name more when I think... this took a while...
What you do fam?

Avant
Bone thugs
Lebron
D wade
J cole
Amber rose
Drake
Obama when he was a senator
lil Jon
All of Griselda before they was famous my dad from Buffalo so I go up there a lot.
Jim Brown
Jeter
A Rod
Eve
Birdman
Dmx
Suge Knight my auntie use to intern for death row in 1994 when she graduate from college we go out there to visit her and she would let us come to her job when she got off and he was in the parking lot a few times I was only like 7 but he would always give us candy I just remember some fat man always standing over me. He use to have a huge crush on her.

Avant
Bone thugs
Lebron
D wade
J cole
Amber rose
Drake
Obama when he was a senator
lil Jon
All of Griselda before they was famous my dad from Buffalo so I go up there a lot.
Jim Brown
Jeter
A Rod
Eve
Birdman
Dmx
Suge Knight my auntie use to intern for death row in 1994 when she graduate from college we go out there to visit her and she would let us come to her job when she got off and he was in the parking lot a few times I was only like 7 but he would always give us candy I just remember some fat man always standing over me. He use to have a huge crush on her.
A huge crush on her?

C0CC93E5-353F-4422-8678-17DD537AE14A.gif

You know he was clappin’ auntie’s cheeks, lol.

Got high with Cee-LO
Same with Devin The Dude
Too Short
Had a couple shots with Ghostface Killah in the Marriott in Denver
Little Brother right around the time Minstrel Show dropped
I met Jim Carrey around the time Batman Forever came out in a fucking Applebee’s.
Gabrielle Union being that she from Nebraska
Maseo of De La Soul met him at the mall he was real cool

Last edited:
I've met rappers murs, aesop rock and slug from atmosphere. All after a show they did. Slug was super funny. By meet I mean I've shook hands and had a incredibly brief back and forth with them along the lines of "I really loved this album, look forward to the next one!" "Thanks man, thanks for supporting!"

A whole lot but I ain’t namin all them niggas...

...one of my most favorite encounters was years back in LA comin outta the Hi Hat in Eagle Rock on York.

I walk out the door and buss a left on the sidewalk - the sun is bright as fuck and all I could see was a shortie walkin towards me in a long flowin white dress - not some formal shit, but a hipster type dress...

...the breeze caught her dress and the shit was flowin in the wind - the sun was beamin so bright I couldn’t even see her face from the distance I was, shit just looked like a angel was floating towards me.

Shortie had her head down when I was walkin past but I just shot off a “you look nice” real quick - she popped her head up fast a fuck and said “thank youuuuu!!!!” - her smile was as bright as the same sun that had just blinded me my niggas...

...it was fuckin Solange - I just smiled and hit her wit the “you welcome queen” and kept it pushin’ - she hopped in a Black range and dipped.

Morals of the story:

1) Nigga Solange bad as hell
2) Give a fuck what these white lesbian WNBA bitches yappin bout cat-callin’ - you say some nice shit to a sista she gon respond accordingly - even if she just dropped one of the hottest albums of the year.

I've never but my sis saw Usher at her old workplace. She used to work (and I currently work) in an upscale area of downtown so you'll get celebs (or their errand ppl) shopping here during the Toronto Film Festival.

One of the ppl I work with who makes sandwiches served Laurence Fishburne. She asked him 'arent you the guy in the matrix' and he responded "right now I'm the guy who wants a sandwich" 😂

met Lex Luger at an airport in San Francisco around '93 & got his autograph

met Isaiah Rashad a few times & hung out thru mutual friends, showed that boy how to solar toke lol

Back