Welcome To aBlackWeb

Catching that fade

The bar I'm at now is much more chill and hands off, but I remind people that this job is part time and I can find another one if it comes to that.

I got swung on once,, which was amazing to me, cuz like I said, I almost never get swung on, I headlock hip tossed his skinny ass and dropped all 275 pounds on his ribs

I don't think any broke, but his wind was gone.

And I had a few people try to square up, but when they saw I was ready to go, they used better judgment.

I'm very direct when it comes to fights. As soon as I feel threatened, the fist goes up and I get in stance... And that shit is very intimidating if you know you can't fight

*never been in a fight post*

Never put myself in a situation, or been in one where it came down to that. It's always been situations where shyt would happen either b4 I would arrive, was suppose to show up, or after.

Plus I was a skinny azzz brotha. So I wasn't trying to prove anything to anybody. Still got that mindframe even today despite me being bigger now.

But make no mistake about it, when comes to my family and a s/o...pray that God reaches down to pull me off that person. Especially if it involves my neice & nephew. I do got that protective mode in me. And I can think of a couple of situations where that shyt almost kicked in. I think that's in everyone tho.

For the most part...meh I'm too old and laid back for that poking your chest out to show you're a big man on campus. Lol.

I'm about to make a spinoff thread for this.

*notices trend tween this thread n corporal punishment 1*

I'm most definitely ready to fight at all times. I have anger issues and I know I do. We can fight over the smallest things or the biggest things I don't give a shit.

Sober me will fight for no reason

Drunk me>>>>>>Sober me

y am I not surprised?

I used to be ready at all times. I've calmed down considerably as ive grown older. The environment I was in the majority of the time required being that in order to not be a target. I've been in a lot of fights over the years and I've won a lot more than I lost. But I don't like fighting because I've legitimate hurt people to the point that when it was over I felt bad. But ive never started a fight and it always only happened because someone else took it there and I either felt threatened or it was retaliatory.

Punching
Pushing
Bumping
Kicking
Throwing
Spitting

Idc about verbal disrespect. You can call me all types of bitches, bitch ass niggas, muthafuckas, etc. You can talk about me, my mom, or my dog...whatever b. Just don't touch me.

The fade is always a possibility. I don't ever think anyone won't take it there, but for me I won't unless someone tries to jack me, swings on me or a member of my family.

Personally in my mind smacking the shit out of someone is always my go to solution.

But im a grown man and hope fighting days are behind me.

Im 28, my last fight was at 26. I fought this dude who must have been 6'2 250+. Dude couldnt fight though, first punch had him stumbling and after that the 3 piece had him bleeding out his mouth and on the ground.

Crazy thing is I was in the parking lot with my pops when shit went down, which is a long story. The short of it though, the issue popped off with this dude and my pops and I had to rock him because he pushed my pops down.

I'll never forget though but I looked back and saw it took 4 people to hold my pops back. My pops is an old school man from a 3rd world country and once it blew over I was glad they held my pops back because that dude would have left in a stretcher.

Punching
Pushing
Bumping
Kicking
Throwing
Spitting

Idc about verbal disrespect. You can call me all types of bitches, bitch ass niggas, muthafuckas, etc. You can talk about me, my mom, or my dog...whatever b. Just don't touch me.

Pretty much this.. add racist shit too .. i take that as a threat( you may get a chance to repent) Some niggas are sensitive as fuck or look for any excuse because they feel "disrespected"

As long as no one touches me, I'm fine.
My mother use to say "People will call you worse things out there in the street" when me and my brother would argue and he would call me shit. So honestly, that shit doesn't phase me. Just leave my child out of it though.

I realized I'm still working on my attitude and I catch myself sometimes when I'm out because I'm a mother now and I can't just be out fighting.

So yeah, don't touch me and don't get up in my private space. That's a fight.

I like to call people's bluff. A lot of tough guys big and small back down when the pressure is on. 9 times out of 10 it doesnt escalate due to niggas running their mouth and say its a waste of time. I enjoy seeing niggas turn into cowards in an instant, but these new niggas you gotta watch. They'll jump you,shank you or shoot blindly. I stay away from club for that reason.

back in the day, shit would ALWAYS find me. like im in the cut chillin and mfs would always wanna test me, and id oblige. idk why. my friends would be pleading with me before wed go to the club or somewhere similar like "look, can you just chill and let shit go if it happens? can we make it through the whole night this time? its either that or you gonna have to start meetin us."

the more i got into training and shit though, the less it happened. mfs stopped finding me. or maybe they did and my mindset changed, idk.

i will say this though, growing up here, you need to know something. because 7/10 mfs youre gonna get into some shit with does, and youre almost always gonna be in an mma street fight.

Back