Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cashless Businesses

Elzo69Renaissance

Didnt you hear about the last nigga who swung @ me
Lately it seems every business I have gone to no longer accepts cash.... this pisses me off
This happening on y all side of things?

Yeah, same out here... they prefer exact change or card... but they still take cash and give back change. Wal-Mart self checkout only accepts card, no using cash or getting cash back.

I’ve also ran into a lot of atm machines not giving cash bc the machines were empty.

I prefer and encourage people to pay me in cash. Even though I accept payments from cashapp and square I don't like that shit.

Went to a cashless business pulled out cash they said they were cashless. I told them cancel that order and walked out

All those cashless places I don't patronize.

The thing is it doesn’t say it anywhere ... usually I place my order pull out my cash once they see the cash they like we don’t accept cash.... I’m like why don’t you have a sign or something that states that

The thing is it doesn’t say it anywhere ... usually I place my order pull out my cash once they see the cash they like we don’t accept cash.... I’m like why don’t you have a sign or something that states that

Yeah see that's the shit that would annoy me. Don't have me order my food, salivating and shit...then tell me no cash.

Back