Welcome To aBlackWeb

Carlos Santana "Adele Can Sing, Beyonce Cant"

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
carlos-santana1.png

"I think that Adele won because she can sing, sing," Santana told AAP.
"With all respect to our sister Beyonce, Beyonce is very beautiful to look at and it's more like modelling kind of music - music to model a dress - she's not a singer, singer, with all respect to her," he said.

"Adele can sing, sing. She doesn't bring all the dancers and props, she can just stand there and she just stood there and sang the song and that's it, and this is why she wins," Santana said.

I'd be mad but he says that as a man whose literally just sat on a stage and played guitar and that's it. He doesn't look good, he's never put on a Broadway quality show, he's never been pregnant lol he's just a man who plays guitar so well that people adore him. Adele is a big fat white woman who can sing. She can't dance, she literally does just stand there and sing, she sells mad records and people love her. Santana can relate to Adele and understands her struggle of being so basic she's lucky she can sing or no one would care. Now if Beyonce wasn't Beyonce she'd still be gorgeous somewhere living a decent life. Who knows bout Adele and Santana. So I see the shade but I don't care. He lucky he can play guitar. Ima leave it at that.

In other words, he doesn't know wtf he's talkin bout lol

I dont understand why people are so offended by Adele winning. They are both quality singers. I dont listen to either one of them though.

I understand why folks would be upset about Santana's comments. There was an uproar when Adele won the grammy though and Beyonce didnt. They both released quality albums, Adele just won the trophy.

People are upset bc a black person hasn't won a Grammy for album of the year since the late 90s I believe, im not really sure so dont quote me. It just seems a bit contrived when it's so many black artist with great bodies of work that have yet to receive that accolade. People believe it's the majority amount of nonblack cultural influences (white folks) that is part of the reason.

Back