Welcome To aBlackWeb

Carlos Boozer On Anthony Davis: Don't Want His Talent To Be Wasted

Yawn

As someone who has watched practically every pelicans/hornets game since he's been here, this is the best roster he's had

Niggas on the outside bed to stop trying to make Nola seem like the worst place to play in. They do some things well, they still struggle in some other areas. But it's not the black hole people on the outside try to make it be.

I wish people would just STFU because they have no fucking

Especially this bum ass nigga

He's not winning there, this the best roster he's played on and they still struggling to make some noise.

He's not winning there, this the best roster he's played on and they still struggling to make some noise.
Unless he goes to the east, he'll always have to go through golden State

But as long as he's a pelican, he's going to find 100%.

But again, I watch practically all their games, I don't expect a nigga who only see about 20% of their games to have an informed opinion

I mean when i was a kid tmac vince carter ai and a slew of all stars wasted their time on trash teams. I dont think niggas should pull a KD but why waste time on a franchise that aint hitting on nothing.

I mean when i was a kid tmac vince carter ai and a slew of all stars wasted their time on trash teams. I dont think niggas should pull a KD but why waste time on a franchise that aint hitting on nothing.
The landscape is different than it was compared to those years

Like,I get Vince Carter. He was playing with fucking Kevin Willis on the back nine of his career. But if you've been watching the pelicans, jrue Moore, Miller, have been playing lights out. Rondo has been a very good addition to the team. Their biggest problem is rebounding and turnovers. But one is going to come at the expense of the other.

Now again, if it's more wins he wants them go to the east, but he's gonna have to go through golden State of he wants to represent as the Western conference winner in the NBA finals.

People give Gentry a lot of shit, but there are some really great things he does well as a coach. I personally think a dude like Monty Williams can really get the best out of boogie and AD, but that's gonna come at the expense of a slower pace.

Two dominate big men that can handle the ball and shoot from every angle below the three and some spots over.

A smart vet signal caller at da 1, a young athletic 1. Decent guys at the 2 and three.

Team should be much better than they are. No other team in the west other than the dubbs have a team that can handle what Davis and Cousin output should be.

If this was the old nba I mean. In the new nba they don’t need both dem niggaz

Two dominate big men that can handle the ball and shoot from every angle below the three and some spots over.

A smart vet signal caller at da 1, a young athletic 1. Decent guys at the 2 and three.

Team should be much better than they are. No other team in the west other than the dubbs have a team that can handle what Davis and Cousin output should be.

If this was the old nba I mean. In the new nba they don’t need both dem niggaz
I would agree with you, but let's come back to this thread around February to see how them Caw Caw's looking. The Pels have alot of potential and if they can simply stop turning the ball over and play defense A LITTLE, they are literally a dangerous ass team.

On top of that, we are not done making moves yet, so this not even our final form.

people gotta stop playing 2k so much

yeah on paper, they look good, but again...as someone who has watched a significant amount of their games, the biggest thing they lack in continuity. Period

Continuity is extremely underrated and undervalued in the NBA. Their issues are totally different from say OKC. OKC just has a bunch of square pegs trying to fit in round holes.

an example of continuity. AD has played the most games for the pelicans during his time in NOLA. The person with the second most played games is Dante Cunningham. Think about that for a sec.

The pelicans have shown they can play with the elite teams of the league, but they continue to find ways to kill themselves, some of the time. I've seen them play GS with and without AD. In both games, they had GS down 20 points at some point in the game. GS, has continuity/chemistry which is why they never panic, and they dont go away from what has won them 2 titles, and battled back each time and beat the pelicans. So its not this perceived lack of talent they have.

Turnovers, shots too early in the shot clock, and not giving AD touches down the stretch in key games go a long way in helping mediate some of these frustrating losses. But stop with the "AD dont have no help" bs.

Meh...he signed that big ass deal, knowing that the salary cap wasn't going to allow the Pels to build around him.

ZFG.

giphy.gif

Back