Welcome To aBlackWeb

Carl Winslow Fights Crime In Cincinnati

Nigga with the gun out lookin like Ephialtes from The 300.

F7s3odVWIAAjSf6.jpg

Every time there’s one of these I always wonder what they think they are going to accomplish by screaming at the cops while they film.

Cops like women at the club, by themselves, you can approach, and they may be reasonable. When one more arrive, they get tough. You make it three..

Member I got pulled over wit someone I know. Everything was cool, they ask for both our license. A second car showed up, I told bro, one of us going to jail.

He like nah, you p-noid, a third showed up, and I said, yea one of us going to jail. He asked why, I said one is the arresting officer, one is there just in case one of us run, and the third is there to kill something if it get to that.

Every time there’s one of these I always wonder what they think they are going to accomplish by screaming at the cops while they film.

Cops like women at the club, by themselves, you can approach, and they may be reasonable. When one more arrive, they get tough. You make it three..

Member I got pulled over wit someone I know. Everything was cool, they ask for both our license. A second car showed up, I told bro, one of us going to jail.

He like nah, you p-noid, a third showed up, and I said, yea one of us going to jail. He asked why, I said one is the arresting officer, one is there just in case one of us run, and the third is there to kill something if it get to that.

Except in the case the lone cop was doing the woofin' by himself. He look like the type to beat women, children, and niggas shorter than he is.

I never forget back when I was going to the MMA gym... They had this big ass pg county cop there who was open suspension for hurting someone doing an arrest. The ordered him to do some take down training, and he was recommended to our gym. Nigga was like 6'5" 350+... Big as fuck

But never played a sport, no kinda coordinated athletic effort in his entire life.. He just had size. Like it was easy to take him down..... If I got into a physical scrap with him...I could dispose of this dude easily..... Easily....

And I realized that very day, the one time I have a bad run in with the police..... They 100% will kill me... Like they'd have no other option.

If that was my arresting officer, and I was drunk or having a bad day .... His only option would be to shoot me.... Cuz them niggaz cannot fight

Back