Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Cardi B vs Bia

test
Why not speech therapy? Don’t know how offset doing it. Bless anybody who listened the whole 16 mins. Jeez.

Maybe I am sexist, but I never took no female rapper serious 🤷🏿‍♂️. I mean, they all make decent music every now and then, but I have never ever in my life been invested in a female rapper. And yeah Cardi is definitely taking the white woman route talking about she’s suing straight colonizer shit reminds me of a certain male rapper we all know. Put that shit on wax and call it a day.

Last edited:
None of these new age rap women unify like queen latifah era. I knew it was gonna be that way with Nikki being the top rapper for a while until the newer female rappers got some buzz. Women be like this outside of music with each other

Maybe I am sexist, but I never took no female rapper serious 🤷🏿‍♂️. I mean, they all make decent music every now and then, but I have never ever in my life been invested in a female rapper. And yeah Cardi is definitely taking the white woman route talking about she’s suing straight colonizer shit reminds me of a certain male rapper we all know. Put that shit on wax and call it a day.
Yes. Yes you are

there are rules to this
if you gonna diss someone don't record yourself listening to the song and shaking yo ass

Back