Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Cardi B - Press

Is this the 3rd single she's attempted and didn't work since she dropped the joint with Bruno?

Is this the 3rd single she's attempted and didn't work since she dropped the joint with Bruno?
What singles?

All I hear is that joint with Bruno and Money and I never knew if they was on her debut or nah

What singles?

All I hear is that joint with Bruno and Money and I never knew if they was on her debut or nah

I thought there was another single, but i was buggin.

Money is "double platinum" but that shit came and went. "Please Me" hit #3 on the charts and still gets play but it's not a smash hit. I don't really feel like there's a buzz around Cardi like there was during her first album run.

I thought there was another single, but i was buggin.

Money is "double platinum" but that shit came and went. "Please Me" hit #3 on the charts and still gets play but it's not a smash hit. I don't really feel like there's a buzz around Cardi like there was during her first album run.

I liked Please me at first but it would have been a better song for a chick that can sing

Her buzz gonna die but I think she gonna still sell good and can be at the top of rap

She still buzzing heavy and while she dont got a Bodak Yellow, she still get heavy radio play

I could have sworn thotiana was her joint cause they never play dude verse

tenor.gif

Somebody @ me when her sextape leaks.

Cool lil banger.

Her ratchet ass fan base gon eat this up.

Ima sucka for them big/epic orchestra beats. shrugs

Back