Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cardi B Admits To Drugging & Robbing Men

Is What Cardi Did Foul and Deserve Consequences?

• Total voters
So a chick who goes to Cosby's house at 2am just wanted to read scripts?

I expected this from you
well, idk man, he was a pretty big comedian and movie star by this time...

its not beyond belief he used this as a tactic to draw women back to his hotel room

your move

well, idk man, he was a pretty big comedian and movie star by this time...

its not beyond belief he used this as a tactic to draw women back to his hotel room

your move

Cardi already admitted what her tactics were as a stripper

you move

Some are. In the end, who cares? Cardi was essentially one, so that’s what the argument should be predicated on.

That's a dumb ass stance. 1 black guy is a rapist so it's safe to assume they all are?

Just because you're in the position to have sex with a woman who is a stripper doesn't mean u should automatically think she's a prostitute, let alone someone who's gonna line u up.

Cardi already admitted what her tactics were as a stripper

you move
i knew this was gonna be your rebuttal

and i was prepared, but im fighting like 4 other fires off the site about sand castle tunnels and forgot what i wanted to say

you win this round sir

That's a dumb ass stance. 1 black guy is a rapist so it's same to assume they all are?

Just because you're in the position to have sex with a woman who is a stripper doesn't mean u should automatically think she's a prostitute, let alone someone who's gonna line u up.
lol

how many champagne rooms have you been in LMAO

the whole point is to establish the terms of hooking up to fuck afterwards

yes, a stripper doesnt equate to a prostitute off the rip

but Cardi in this situation was, which was the point

lol

how many champagne rooms have you been in LMAO

the whole point is to establish the terms of hooking up to fuck afterwards

yes, a stripper doesnt equate to a prostitute off the rip

but Cardi in this situation was, which was the point

Idgaf about any scenario yall can try to paint, drugging someone without their consent is never ok. Idgaf what their occupation is. Niggas in here defending the shit

Idgaf about any scenario yall can try to paint, drugging someone without their consent is never ok. Idgaf what their occupation is. Niggas in here defending the shit
oh if you got that from my post, then i apologize

I think we all agree that it’s foul, but false equivalencies are being painted

Back