Welcome To aBlackWeb

Capricorn Season, Sticky My Thread please

Anyone ever tell y’all how great Capricorns are?

You are blessed with my presence

You are welcome.
We like offensive linemen bruh, unsung hero’s. They only realize how great we are when we leave and they gotta deal with someone else. That’s when they realize how much we did but made it seem effortless.
1704233452757.gif

Being so great is as much a gift as it is a detriment

We like offensive linemen bruh, unsung hero’s. They only realize how great we are when we leave and they gotta deal with someone else. That’s when they realize how much we did but made it seem effortless.
View attachment 1241353

Being so great is as much a gift as it is a detriment
I liken us more to archangels. We are here to look after and help everyone. Im like Michael and dragon hybrid….seeking justice for the wronged and vanquishing evil. I bring balance that people didn’t know they needed. A mythical being because of who I am to the uninitiated.

But those that know, celebrate that k am on their side.

I am inevitable

And since I’m still human.
Free Tory lanez

This is not🧢

Today's Birthday Horoscope for Capricorn​

January 03: If you were born on January 3, you're a bit like a dog with a bone! Once you latch on to something, you won't let go. You can be quite charming, but your determination and refusal to back away from a challenge is what gets you noticed. This level of commitment is admirable, but you should remember to respect others and watch out for being too overbearing on your path to success. Give others a chance to see your loveable puppy side before you start to bark and bite.

January 03 Capricorn at Their Best:Responsible, determined, helpful

January 03 Capricorn at Their Worst: Stubborn, controlling, relentless

This is not🧢

Today's Birthday Horoscope for Capricorn​

January 03: If you were born on January 3, you're a bit like a dog with a bone! Once you latch on to something, you won't let go. You can be quite charming, but your determination and refusal to back away from a challenge is what gets you noticed. This level of commitment is admirable, but you should remember to respect others and watch out for being too overbearing on your path to success. Give others a chance to see your loveable puppy side before you start to bark and bite.

January 03 Capricorn at Their Best:Responsible, determined, helpful

January 03 Capricorn at Their Worst: Stubborn, controlling, relentless
Where did you get this from, I wanna see what it says about the 14th

Where did you get this from, I wanna see what it says about the 14th

Your Capricorn Birthday Horoscope for January 14​

If you were born on January 14, you have a gift for seeing the big picture and not letting life's nagging details get you down. A born risk-taker, you live life on the edge, striving for excitement and tackling the unknown without fear. Learning to value your relationships as much as you value freedom and success is key. If you're able to balance your friends and family with your go-getting needs, you'll be very happy.

January 14 Capricorn at Their Best:Shrewd, brave, innovative

January 14 Capricorn at Their Worst: Stubborn, obsessive, misunderstood

Your Capricorn Birthday Horoscope for January 14​

If you were born on January 14, you have a gift for seeing the big picture and not letting life's nagging details get you down. A born risk-taker, you live life on the edge, striving for excitement and tackling the unknown without fear. Learning to value your relationships as much as you value freedom and success is key. If you're able to balance your friends and family with your go-getting needs, you'll be very happy.

January 14 Capricorn at Their Best:Shrewd, brave, innovative

January 14 Capricorn at Their Worst: Stubborn, obsessive, misunderstood
Facts

I hate the part in astrology readings where they say, “if you are able to..”

Like that can just be done, ion know how to do that shit, how am I supposed t learn to do shit that’s the total opposite of how I think?

That’s why we all gotta find our dog, but that dog is soooo fucking rare. I’d give the world to find that fucking dog man

Back