Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't keep up with white actresses like that bruh.
fam, this aint the chick who played Juno

or girl in grocery line checkout

she is easily one of the most identifiable actresses in the industry

but you dont keep up with white actresses but you keep up with those other white chicks you always gawking and drooling over?

fam, you was out of pocket point blank, and its not the first time

I said this the other day, but a big issue is that most of you view mods as mods and not members here as well. Nobody said anything to you on the IC b/c they probably didnt rock with her either and enjoyed seeing her get flustered. When i said i read your book, it was the constant talking in circles trying to "catch" someone in a discussion.

MsSouthern never did me anything, so i never understood your disdain for her, but if the goal of the site is to attract, retain, and grow membership, asking that line of questioning to someone might not be the best way to keep interest especially if the person was apprehensive about signing up in teh first place

let's just say you did know her, some people like to post in anonymity. What's so wrong with that? What if she just wants to be able to give her thoughts without real life implications being at stake?

Dookie sigh gif.gif

Dookie walking away clip.gif

fam, you was out of pocket point blank, and its not the first time

I said this the other day, but a big issue is that most of you view mods as mods and not members here as well. Nobody said anything to you on the IC b/c they probably didnt rock with her either and enjoyed seeing her get flustered. When i said i read your book, it was the constant talking in circles trying to "catch" someone in a discussion.

MsSouthern never did me anything, so i never understood your disdain for her, but if the goal of the site is to attract, retain, and grow membership, asking that line of questioning to someone might not be the best way to keep interest especially if the person was apprehensive about signing up in teh first place

let's just say you did know her, some people like to post in anonymity. What's so wrong with that? What if she just wants to be able to give her thoughts without real life implications being at stake?

Considering what you just did, how are posters to look at you as anything other than being a mod???

All this shit was really unnecessary bruh.

I welcomed a new member to the board........asked her a question........and you just had to chime in.

If you had just left it alone we wouldn't even be having this discussion that's spanned across 3 threads.

So, you wanna know why people don't see mods as regular posters???

Well, it's because you've got an unfair advantage when dealing with us regular folks.

Meaning, if I have a disagreement with another poster, I don't have the option of being able to edit or delete their posts...........or move them to another thread into relative obscurity when a conversation isn't going my way.

That's exactly what you did bruh.

Granted, I can understand why you moved the posts from the new members thread to off topic.

But then when you moved them from the........ironically titled.........."Off Topic" thread to some random thread in the Jungle.......you lose all credibility when you try and claim that mods are just "regular posters" like everybody else.

Considering what you just did, how are posters to look at you as anything other than being a mod???

All this shit was really unnecessary bruh.

I welcomed a new member to the board........asked her a question........and you just had to chime in.

If you had just left it alone we wouldn't even be having this discussion that's spanned across 3 threads.

So, you wanna know why people don't see mods as regular posters???

Well, it's because you've got an unfair advantage when dealing with us regular folks.

Meaning, if I have a disagreement with another poster, I don't have the option of being able to edit or delete their posts...........or move them to another thread into relative obscurity when a conversation isn't going my way.

That's exactly what you did bruh.

Granted, I can understand why you moved the posts from the new members thread to off topic.

But then when you moved them from the........ironically titled.........."Off Topic" thread to some random thread in the Jungle.......you lose all credibility when you try and claim that mods are just "regular posters" like everybody else.
fwiw, i didnt move these posts

not sure who did, but my guess is chicity

we might disagree with what you feel a mod's duties are, but we've had extensive conversations about this behind the scenes, and if you dont see your comments as being potentially offputting, then idk what to tell you. It would be one thing had she been here for a while and got acclimated to the site before you start asking her those types of questions, but you just jumped straight out there

you didnt ask "how did you find the site", "what do you think of things so far"...nah...let's just ask her if you know or have seen her irl.

It would be one thing had she been here for a while and got acclimated to the site before you start asking her those types of questions, but you just jumped straight out there

you didnt ask "how did you find the site", "what do you think of things so far"...nah...let's just ask her if you know or have seen her irl.

"Those" types of questions?

Really bruh?

Bun B disgusted gif 1-27-15.gif

Back