Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do you get a theatre?
Private rentals. AMC go for 540 for premiers or 300 on weekdays. There are other companies that have cheaper rates. Some folks have private screenings where you can have up to 30 folks.

Not sure why this not the wave for more folks, but shiiiit I told my girl I'm treating lol.

Living in a capitalistic society sucks, but I been waiting for Candyman to drop for waaaaay too long.

Last edited:
Private rentals. AMC go for 540 for premiers or 300 on weekdays. There are other companies that have cheaper rates. Some folks have private screenings where you can have up to 30 folks.

Not sure why this not the wave for more folks, but shiiiit I told my girl I'm treating lol.

Living in a capitalistic sucks, but I been waiting for Candyman to drop for waaaaay too long.
I'mma movie the draws off a chick.

On some "Yeah baby this all me,this my movies"

Movie Attendant: How many tickets would you like sir

Silverfoxx:
View attachment 623571

...the whole theater.
Lmao dawg they better not whine about how big my girl purse will be

tenor.gif

See what I won't be doing....

I dont think I've ever said this nigga's name 5x period lol
Who the fuck you telling?
Shit I just watched the OG one a lil while ago.
Shivers.
He'll forever be the incinerator dude from final destination when I wanna say his name.

I’ve already mentioned I won’t be going to see this movie unfortunately because this was the only movie that scared me as a child. Still does to this day and I’m a grown man so Tony Todd will forever be the goat scariest person.

I just want to know is he supposed to be in this movie? I over heard the preview on tv and thought I heard him talking, just curious.

I’ve already mentioned I won’t be going to see this movie unfortunately because this was the only movie that scared me as a child. Still does to this day and I’m a grown man so Tony Todd will forever be the goat scariest person.

I just want to know is he supposed to be in this movie? I over heard the preview on tv and thought I heard him talking, just curious.
I'm pretty sure he's in this. He needs a "new" victim to keep his name going.
Plus the main character's name is Anthony.
Who is the baby from the first one. His mom is who he is talking to.
The guy talking to Anthony says it's not just one man but the whole hive (victims).

“It’s hard to parse exactly what went so wrong without knowing details about the production of Candyman, the Nia DaCosta–helmed and Jordan Peele–co-written continuance/reimagining of the 1992 film of the same name. The trailers and marketing held so much promise, the tagline “Say His Name” evoking history and communal fury. (We said “Say her name” about Breonna Taylor before her image appeared on glossy magazine covers, fuel for a capitalist system that betrayed her and her memory.) But as the art-gallery scene demonstrates, this Candyman misunderstands the allure of the original and has nothing meaningful to say about the contemporary ideas it observes with all the scrutiny of someone rushing through a Starbucks order on their way to work. Candyman is the most disappointing film of the year so far, limning not only the artistic failures of the individuals who ushered it to life, but the artistic failures of an entire industry that seeks to commodify Blackness to embolden its bottom line.”

Back