Welcome To aBlackWeb

Candace Owens moves into the lead for Coon of the Year: “White supremacy and white nationalism is not a problem“

Candace Owens is a weird individual, that's for sure.

Back In 2007 or 2008, she accused some white dudes of racially harassing and threatening to murder her. With the help of NAACP she sued and won a racial discrimination lawsuit. Because of the NAACP Candace and her family were given a settlement of close to $40,000 from her school district. Today in 2019 Owens is a paid political prostitute for white supremacy who calls the NAACP "one of the worst groups for Black people" .

what happened to her? seriously, i would like to know if she was abused at some point; she has some sort of self destructive/self hate shit going on

I didn’t hear her mention police between those two videos yet dude said she did

That’s not responsible

I’m good with everything she said. There’s no reason for a supremacy hearing, you want quantifiable shit. There’s nothing to be gained from it. Those terms don’t mean anything, just keep you clinching your nuts holding a victim card . Dick Gregory said it wasn’t shit so how ima get mad at this shorty for saying the same thing as the OG

How about thinking about actual real things that will help uplift the community(specialized curriculums, grants, debt forgiveness, etc) things that will allow the community to stand on its own so you don’t have to ask for respect

So we can admit that that there is systematic racism that actually impacts our lives and do things to change our condition at the same time?

Why is there always an either/or nowadays. I feel like you view anybody mentioning white racism as some type of cop out to excuse their inaction in the community.
Like its a distraction.

It’s irresponsible to act like history does not exist and expect to move forward. We can have curriculum and grants an etc. And still know systematic racism exists. Viewing our history as just a bunch of victims is why niggas got low self esteem now

Somebody please at all the fuck niggaz in the other thread that was soo concerned with what she had to say and mad at TI for calling her out on her bullshit.

This is your queen u bitch ass niggaz
And these niggas wanted to hear what she had to say
I wanted to hear how she would respond to the question.

I dont know of this woman. Perhaps its because i dont follow politics/social justice warriors on the internet.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back