Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Cancer Season Has Returned

Talk that shit!

Was just saying this yesterday, sometimes our loyalty is out detriment
Maybe yall need to realize you're selling yourself short when you go so hard to be loyal. Not many deserve that kind of loyalty. If you're that loyal, you're worth more than you give yourself away for. LOYALTY AINT CHEAP!!!

Maybe yall need to realize you're selling yourself short when you go so hard to be loyal. Not many deserve that kind of loyalty. If you're that loyal, you're worth more than you give yourself away for. LOYALTY AINT CHEAP!!!
I wouldn't say I go hard to be loyal, simply if I fuck with you I fuck with you

And sometimes I can miss when I've been fucked over and the loyalty hasn't been reciprocated

Jun 27, 2021 - It may be hard for you to make a decision about anything today, Cancer. Things may seem wishy-washy and unclear. Don't worry about it. There is plenty of air to fuel your fire. Be aware that people may pop up from the past and unexpected events may disrupt the flow throughout the day. Best-laid plans are apt to be broken. Don't sweat it. Just go with the flow.

Jun 27, 2021 - It may be hard for you to make a decision about anything today, Cancer. Things may seem wishy-washy and unclear. Don't worry about it. There is plenty of air to fuel your fire. Be aware that people may pop up from the past and unexpected events may disrupt the flow throughout the day. Best-laid plans are apt to be broken. Don't sweat it. Just go with the flow.
Crab gang marches on regardless
PlumpClearcutIrishdraughthorse-max-1mb.gif

June 29th 2021- Escape the mundane today, Cancer. Tuesday’s cosmic landscape pushes you to escape your routine and comfort zone, as the moon cruises through deep-feeling Pisces. It’s an ideal day to get lost in a good book, learn something new, or seek local adventure. The moon’s sweet connection with electric Uranus brings playful, breakthrough connections within group dynamics, making it a good day to convene with friends.

Jun 30, 2021 - Go with the flow today, Cancer. Find the freedom you seek by simply following the path of least resistance. There's no reason for you to be unhappy. Life doesn't have to be difficult or complicated. Just be completely yourself. People will act the way they need to in relation to you. Don't worry about their feelings. They aren't your responsibility.

Dig deep into matters of the heart with a psychic love reading.

Jul 6, 2021 - Fire up today, Cancer, and let your spirit fly. You have a great deal of ammunition that encouraging you to take charge. Let your adventuresome spirit roam wherever it pleases. Communication with loved ones will be clear. You can expect all social encounters to go smoothly. You will be the hit of any party.

Now’s your time to shine, Cancer. One of the most pivotal moments of your year arrives today, as the new moon emerges in your sign. This once-a-year occurrence provides you with a month-long focus devoted to self-exploration and self-betterment. Use this fresh start around your identity and independence to plant intentions around who you want to unfold into in the year ahead.

So everyone is influenced by the sign of Cancer ♋🦀. If the position of the sun was not in the sign of cancer at your time of birth, it doesn't mean your not influenced by the innerG of Cancer. So for example when I was born the moon was in the constellation of cancer. So my moon 🌙 is in Cancer. Which IMO is just as influential as the 🌞. Everyone has ♋ ways, it just shows up different and in varying degrees. For deeper insight look into the house your cancer♋ sign is in. SmartSelect_20210713-084324_TimePassages.jpg SmartSelect_20210713-084332_TimePassages.jpg SmartSelect_20210713-084343_TimePassages.jpg SmartSelect_20210713-084352_TimePassages.jpg

Confirms what I already knew, Cancers are the backbone to every other sign

Jul 13, 2021 - Responsibilities to work, family, or both could temporarily delay plans for a much-needed vacation. This could be a bit depressing, Cancer, but don't let it get you down. Take care of your responsibilities as quickly as you can and then move ahead with your plans. All signs are that this trip is important to you and should go ahead as scheduled.

Back