Welcome To aBlackWeb

Canceling 50k in Student Debt?

Chicity

King Of Hell l
Site Administrator
As a person who never went to college and doesn't have any student debt I could care less. So I ask,, what would the canceling of up to 50k in student debt do for you?

What would it mean to you?

Wall street and these companies get bailed out all the time.

I'm not mad at giving the average person thats a victim of predatory loan practices a break. If they can print up money out of nowhere for these rich assholes they can do it for regular folks too.

As a person who never went to college and doesn't have any student debt I could care less. So I ask,, what would the canceling of up to 50k in student debt do for you?

Hiatus you say?

Not a damn thing considering I paid off my student loans. They should just reimburse me 50k

Less debt! Less money coming out my check every month.

probably can buy two new cars.

As a person who graduated college last year, I would say it means a lot. Schooling is overpriced and a lot of the books and material are out of pockets that student loans don't cover sometimes. So many students end up paying more than 50k to go to college especially if it is a well-known college or university. If this were to happen it would help students especially those who are low income and are trying to finish up school.

As a person who graduated college last year, I would say it means a lot. Schooling is overpriced and a lot of the books and material are out of pockets that student loans don't cover sometimes. So many students end up paying more than 50k to go to college especially if it is a well-known college or university. If this were to happen it would help students especially those who are low income and are trying to finish up school.
I graduated last year too. Congrats!!

shit wouldn’t help me. I finished laying off my shit a year or two ago.

But 100% support the shit for everyone else.

Back