Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Cancel Culture Thread. Update: USC canceling all graduation speakers amid controversy

…if white knight Alex Jones could get sued the fuck out of what chance do these knee-grows think they got?

Idk what's gon end up happening with son but when people get hit in the pockets shit start becoming clear.

If he gotta fix his lips like collagen then that apologin tours gonna be a muhfucka to watch

Already saw this and was against this until he explained it. Until a woman comes out and says he did it……I’ll take his explanation.

You be co signing rapists and get mad when I say something. Stop being goofy under the guise of understanding.

The thing I hate about people that complain about cancel culture is that they talk so tough then cry like bitches when they start to get cancelled. Fully acknowledges cancel culture exists and that their actions could lead to that, then act outraged when it happens.

I’m not a fan of cancel culture, especially for people that make honest mistakes or that did things way back in their past, but people like Ye are fully aware of what they’re doing so I say good riddance, cancel away.

People defending Kanye sound like people in 1930s who said “I really don’t like Hitler, but he has a point when it comes to the Jews”

So fucking ridiculous people can’t just say in plain English that Kanye is an anti-Semite.

Back