Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Canada Bans Assault-Style Weapons After Shooting Rampage

If half of you dillweeds fought for you right to privacy and freedom to assemble and separation of church and state as much as you fight for your right to bear arms you wouldn't need army guns to defend yourself against your fear of the government.

We've had a whole fascist police state government since 9/11 and these 2nd amendment clowns wanna talk about how they need ar-15s to defend themselves against a nuclear superpower and to hunt possums and shit. Fucking cowards.

Good for them.

As for me, I want no parts of that kinda shit over here. And not for worry of the govt, its these crazy ass crackas Im looking out for. Any black person in their right mind in this country should support amd exercise the 2A.

Good for them.

As for me, I want no parts of that kinda shit over here. And not for worry of the govt, its these crazy ass crackas Im looking out for. Any black person in their right mind in this country should support amd exercise the 2A.

How many crazy ass crackas have you shot so far? Or is it just a false sense of security?

The whole "assault weapon" is nothing more than a political term used to scare ppl away from semi auto rifles especially ARs and AKs

No it's actually a classification of firearms just like there are classifications of drugs and just about anything else that's legally regulated.

Also lol @ the idea you need to "scare people away" from assault weapons - those are kill people guns - they don't need any extra PR boost to make people scared of them - that's the whole point of their existence. All that shit is probably in the brochure.

How many crazy ass crackas have you shot so far? Or is it just a false sense of security?

How is it a false sense of security having tools that I train with and can effectively use? Are black folks being gunned down everyday or no? And not just by the police. Like the brother who unfortunately lost his life while jogging.

How is it a false sense of security having tools that I train with and can effectively use? Are black folks being gunned down everyday or no? And not just by the police. Like the brother who unfortunately lost his life while jogging.

I have to ask you again... how many police or racist crackas have you shot yet? With an assault rifle, btw. Not just some regular shit that nobody's talking about regulating.

No it's actually a classification of firearms just like there are classifications of drugs and just about anything else that's legally regulated.

Also lol @ the idea you need to "scare people away" from assault weapons - those are kill people guns - they don't need any extra PR boost to make people scared of them - that's the whole point of their existence. All that shit is probably in the brochure.

Lmao

It aint no damn official classification. Just like AR doesnt stand for Assault Rifle. Its a political term, military style would be more accurate.

Everybody knows a firearm, hand gun or rifle, is capable of killing. But which sounds more threatening, a rifle or an "assault" weapon? Come on with that.

Back