Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Can you dance?

Can you dance?

• Yes!

• A little bit.

• Not at all.

• I can only two step.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I once knew a chick that would tell stories about how the DJ would clear the dance floor while she got down and put the spot light on her

7284226E-62DD-4E23-8585-7FB4AD1F5998.gif
But now she was playing the wall wit me

I used to be dead center in the middle of the club dance floor. I remember folks remembering who I was and pulling me to the dance floor. Good times.

Reactions: GNS
So how about I was trying to post a gif and it's not working. I've been trying to say I be in the house Milly Rocking for like 2 years now...*throws my phone out the window*

Shit. give me a blunt of some 'dro and a bit of some of that brown, and ill be in the middle of the flo' like i dont see nann' nigga

I got a lil 2 step.....

drake-13.w529.h352.gif

......but I killn it tho.

Easy Skankin and Whining come natural. Salsa since I was a child. Got an R & B 2 step. But any dance starting with the Harlem shake is not happening. I am not sure where you people get these dances from.

So I used to salsa and merengue at a spanish club in Norfolk. I moved to the ATL and I used be that nigga that danced all night with random broads.

Now my wife is afraid to dance and I haven't danced to shit but kid songs with my daughter.

I miss dancing for real because it was fun just to cut a rug and not give a fuck.

Tried to post a video from my wedding of everyone dancing but it didn’t work.

I wish I would have videotaped my wedding. The father daughter dance was mad awkward. My father in law and my wife cant dance at all. they was just standing there until the music stopped. Me and my mom were cutting it up. I was swinging her around and shit. She almost lost her wig. LOL!

Younger Cain was that nigga on dance floor. Old Man Cain two stepping and in a broad earn trying to get off the dance floor.....word

whats a milly rock?

please forgive me...im just getting back to civilization the last year and a half

whats a milly rock?

please forgive me...im just getting back to civilization the last year and a half
Just know if an unknown nigga does this on your block u need to shoot him b4 the disrespect gets to uncontrollable levels

Back