Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can you be "woke" and date white people?

Doesn't matter, he did it and still went on to be one of the greatest civil rights icons. Don't lose out on the message because you don't agree with what goes on in their personal life.
My point is he didn't marry and have children with them to dilute the pool

He was very pro black after his awakening and that was evidenced by his choice in who he married and had children with

Even though what he was saying was right you would have ignored it because of who he sticking his dick in. You know what, y'all got it

Even though what he was saying was right you would have ignored it because of who he sticking his dick in. You know what, y'all got it

It wouldnt got ignored people will listen to common sense. But people would not have the same admiration for the person.

unless there is more to the story that i dont know about

Malcolm Little was fucking white chicks

Malcolm X was not

So we done with Atlanta??

Oh and I think an Asian dude or chick does most of the direction anyway

To invalidate someones work due to who they have kids with is fucking stupid.

I mean it always tripped me out i aint gonna lie..its just peculiar to me.. but some of you need to realize people are not going to do or say thing that exactly line up with your views.. That never happens.. you would be a fool to automatically co-sign everything that someone does or stands for based on your admiration of them.

James Brown
Nina Simone
Quincy Jones
Sammy Davis Jr

arent any less black/valuable/Iconic due to who they laid down with or had kid with

There are practices and views that should legitimately be shunned and ostracized but...ironically that the shit that get the most attention

To invalidate someones work due to who they have kids with is fucking stupid.

I mean it always tripped me out i aint gonna lie..its just peculiar to me.. but some of you need to realize people are not going to do or say thing that exactly line up with your views.. That never happens.. you would be a fool to automatically co-sign everything that someone does or stands for based on your admiration of them.

James Brown
Nina Simone
Quincy Jones
Sammy Davis Jr

arent any less black/valuable/Iconic due to who they laid down with or had kid with

There are practices and views that should legitimately be shunned and ostracized but...ironically that the shit that get the most attention

They all entertainers tho. They not civil rights leaders. If MLK Malcolm X and Garvey all had white wives the movement wouldnt had the same impact. Yrs mlk slept with white women and malcolm before the nation. But being a leader yiu cant marry the enemy and be taken serious. Regular folks it does not matter.

They all entertainers tho. They not civil rights leaders. If MLK Malcolm X and Garvey all had white wives the movement wouldnt had the same impact. Yrs mlk slept with white women and malcolm before the nation. But being a leader yiu cant marry the enemy and be taken serious. Regular folks it does not matter.

So you can be "woke" and date white people... you just can't be a "woke" leader and date white people? lol

Back