Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can you be "woke" and date white people?

I doubt that'll ever happen and the mf in office should let you know that white supremacy isn't going any where any time soon and until it does, blacks are under attack.

We acting like he started it though this shit been burnin.. they just used a scalpel he is using a sledgehammer

I doubt that'll ever happen and the mf in office should let you know that white supremacy isn't going any where any time soon and until it does, blacks are under attack.

We acting like he started it though this shit been burnin.. they just used a scalpel he is using a sledgehammer

compared to larger contributions yes it is.......

if a man has it in him to positively lead his people in a movement towards wide spread prosperity.....

he can get a pass on a having a white wife imo....i can agree that it would say more about him as a person if he had a black wife, but at the end of the day it's not enough for me to discredit their contribution...

something sinister like molestation of children or raping women, yea, that's one thing. but having a healthy mixed family ain't enough for me

We'll have to agree to disagree fam. I would say a black man not committing himself to a black woman to preserve the black household while being aware of the numbers and statistics regarding the black family, it's just as bad as a nigga raping and molesting.

To me this is less about what we think of niggas who do it and more about the psychology of why niggas do it.

The majority of white women in the country voted for an open racist. They obviously don't fuck with you like you think, but niggas still look at them like a prize.

Have u ever seen a rich white chick with a regular broke ass nigga? Me either. Niggas always cuffin a fat sloppy white bitch and be proud as a mf too lol

overkill and counterproductive

Yea that was a lil too far but it's close lol

Now when i say that I'm talkin about cats who preach pro-blackness, not the cat who gives 0 fucks about blackness and has no idea what the statistics say. He's just a lost nigga.

i've seen rich white women leave their family, and cut themselves off from their family's money to be with poor black men

i just told you all the niggaz in my wife's family be fuckign with white girls...

when i saw the one white girls parents house one time, i took pictures and posted them shits all on the ic!!!!!

this chicks was hanging out in the fucking hood with us....in the basements smoking weed blunts n shit.. my wife's brother did her dirty...and she she still fucked with him,...they still cool, and dude still smash when he wants... if this nigga wanted to wife shorty up she'd jump in his lap....

se was literally staying in some of those bum ass apartments he be in, and this chicks parent house was some shit outta my imagination my nigga...

the shit fucking happens

We'll have to agree to disagree fam. I would say a black man not committing himself to a black woman to preserve the black household while being aware of the numbers and statistics regarding the black family, it's just as bad as a nigga raping and molesting.

:hahaha:

... Niggas gotta stop willing play the buck too.. but some do not give a fuck they think they gettin a dub by "sticking it to the white man".. or someone thats agreeable and doesnt "challenge" them because they see them as the same type of object that they see them as..

Last edited:
So because there's other factors it makes this factor less significant? That's like saying there's many ways to get cancer so smoking cigarettes shouldn't be singled out lol That makes no sense.

Marrying a white woman is detrimental to the cause any way you chop it and a clear sign of self hatred.

nah, im saying, using your example, you can get cancer from a myriad of things, but at one point, using your example, cigarettes were the leading cause of lung cancer

are these dudes really the reason that there arent more black married couples?

Yea that was a lil too far but it's close lol

Now when i say that I'm talkin about cats who preach pro-blackness, not the cat who gives 0 fucks about blackness and has no idea what the statistics say. He's just a lost nigga.
lol, you tryna switch it up again, you said irch white women with poor niggaz..

we talking about black leaders and contributors to the movement,, that's a different dynamic because women are attracted to men of power regardless of what color they are. There's a number of reasons a powerful black man could end up with a woman of any color....women are never in short order for those figures...

u said rich white chicks poor black men,,,,,

Fucking =/= marriage. Everything starts with the family. So if a nigga is going around preaching black love and power and doesn't even live by it, then wtf are you talking about?

The black woman is the last likely to be married, the first likely to be divored, 2/3rds of black households are ran by a single black mother and you're gonna sit here and say it's trivial and fickle shit? cmon fam, do better.

then what does black love look like then?

Brother Polite situation?

nah, im saying, using your example, you can get cancer from a myriad of things, but at one point, using your example, cigarettes were the leading cause of lung cancer

are these dudes really the reason that there arent more black married couples?

Doesn't matter if it's the leading cause, it's one of the causes. Trading needles isn't the #1 way to get aids, but that doesn't mean it should be brushed under a rug or is any less significant.

i just told you all the niggaz in my wife's family be fuckign with white girls...

when i saw the one white girls parents house one time, i took pictures and posted them shits all on the ic!!!!!

this chicks was hanging out in the fucking hood with us....in the basements smoking weed blunts n shit.. my wife's brother did her dirty...and she she still fucked with him,...they still cool, and dude still smash when he wants... if this nigga wanted to wife shorty up she'd jump in his lap....

se was literally staying in some of those bum ass apartments he be in, and this chicks parent house was some shit outta my imagination my nigga...

the shit fucking happens

It's too easy to say "oh i know a chick from who knew a chick" lol Name names. I can name a ton of black niggas who married a broke white chick. Can u name 1 white chick?

then what does black love look like then?

Brother Polite situation?

Polygamy is an entirely different topic. We can make a separate thread for it, but it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Back