Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can we talk about.....

You think I won’t take you to a Judge Mathis over some goldfish blood?

Goldfish blood?

I would.....

If I loved you, ion want nothing back cause it will remind me of you.

If i cared for you, ion want nothing back cause what I gave, I gave from the heart, for to have.

If I was infatuated with you, ion want nothin back cause I probably gave u shitty stuff to begin wit.

If I was just tryna get the pussy, I probably got whatever I gave u from someone else. So that shit ain't even mine.

I've lost clothing, jewelry, and food to exes. I've waited a good 2-3 weeks until they were not mad anymore to ask for my stuff back. I get what you're saying. Like if it's a jacket that I wore all the time and you happen to be at my place when it's raining out side, and you take it back to your crib... I need my jacket back

Eh most of my exes gifts were clothes so I'm good on that. She did thief 2 of my boxers and one of my bball shorts though :scust1:Didn't even realize my shorts was missing until I noticed her sister who takes her clothes to wear sometimes had it on one day
V1OuwZZ_zpsb3vc0cej.png

I don't want nothing back after a break-up. And she can have everything she gave me too. I'll probably give it back before she asks.

If my s/o leave me...she ain't gettin that PS4 she bought me back. Damn that.

I treat life like poker...

Once you push them chips on the table..they are no longer yours when lose....

I would never ask for anything back....I like my break ups clean....once we done, we done....you can keep that shit...I'm done

Not only would I give the stuff back I would ask if there is anything else she needs. There is nothing material that I can’t repurchase for myself afterwards. I am completely free of material obsession or dependency.

Back