Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can We Settle This 4. Battle of the Juices

I want my....

• Apple Juice

• Orange Juice

• Yall gotta be stopped!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apple juice is for toddlers
Apple juice is terrible for toddlers, so much sugar and them baby teeth can't take it. Juice for kids should generally be avoided or anyone cuz the liquid nature of the sugar sits in between your teeth and cause cavities and bacteria love sugar. The more they eat, the more they shit, the more the breathe stinks of poo.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I fucking love orange juice.

It don’t hit throughout the day.

But that morning though. Lawd help me

Apple by far. Never failed me.

OJ is Tinder...muthafucca outchea swiping left and right just to find the right one.

And if you like pulp...your parents failed you in life

Last edited:
OJ over Apple all day for me.

That said, OJ out of the bottle/carton is trash. You really can't even call that OJ. Fresh squeezed is the way to go.

There was a point in time when I was younger where I would kill a half gallon of OJ a day, damned near every day. Back when I was working in car audio and musical instrument sales that was a staple. My morning routine was to cop a half gallon from whatever party store was near my job, then order breakfast as soon as we opened. I'll drink half the jug with breakfast then toss the rest up throughout the day.

I don't voluntarily drink apple juice. It has to be the only thing in the crib and I just don't feel like making kool aid or don't feel like drinking plain water.

Apple cider from one of the orchards around Michigan? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit. I used to make the drive from Metro Detroit all the way up to Bintz Cider Mill and apple farm in Freeland, MI every fall just to cop fresh apple cider and their apple cider donuts.

Back