Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can we all finally agree ….

Both dems and republicans dropped the ball during the covid-19 pandemic?

• Yes, Both failed greatly

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No, Did you forget about trump?

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Eh… im on the fence

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
both dems and republicans mishandled covid?

3F7599F1-6822-4220-A82D-05C7A12B91D1.jpeg

last year, a lot of you guys told us biden and company would handle covid differently :yikes1: outside of the vaccine, whats the difference? besides no lockdown/restrictions and 0 stimulus checks ????

A89BC8AC-76D4-4D90-BCE2-A74165BA5015.jpeg

thanks to this failed police state, millions of americans will be kicked off unemployment by september 4th with no extension. the eviction moratorium has been one long shit show and hospitals are jammed packed with patients.

idk about you but its pretty clear,

17BCE6D9-E058-4FC7-8152-FABA98C6B071.jpeg

A4CA989D-13BF-424F-B3EA-B14DA34B96FC.gif

Covid needed to be a global effort from everyone political leaders first people second.

New Zealand Australia are now being punished for doing the right thing.
To add on from this.... Only the richest countries could do this meaning the virus hitting the more wealthy countries wouldn't be a If scenario just a when.

To add on from this.... Only the richest countries could do this meaning the virus hitting the more wealthy countries wouldn't be a If scenario just a when.
Right, I can’t imagine how it’s been getting vaccines on a global level for some of the more impoverished nations

National lockdown would work if folks in this country would follow it. And we know that's not gonna happen. It's easy to blame the politicians and they deserve some of the blame, but let's not act like states like Florida and Texas aren't out here. They was bucking the lockdowns when Trump was still in office. And that was there boy.

I don’t blame the people at all. How do you label a McDonalds employee “essential” and tell them to go to work, but tell a family they can’t go to a funeral. The blame is 100% on the politicians. From Trump to Biden. Desantos to Lightfoot. 1000 people can go inside of Walmart , but I’m not suppose to have dinner with my parents? The messaging from the government (both sides) was/is stupid.

None of that excuses the lack of personally responsibility still occurring all around us.
People were/are still making their own reckless choices.

It's hard to blame EVERYONE when one party has been actively promoting the fuckin vaxxes, and one party has been telling everyone The Rona still is a hoax.

Democunts aren't free from this cause they haven’t been straight-forward in the messaging, but in no way do I blame them for the misinformation, rhetoric, and bullshit going around when Refucklicans are telling Congress members fuck the masks, some while even going into Captiol Hill.

Last edited:
Gov to blame for its mishandling of this situation, some politicians more than others (Trump, Noem, DeSantis for instance) but toss in news media for misinformation...

Now of course the average citizen is to blame as well (it don't affect black ppl, I'm not wearing a mask it infringes upon my rights, covid parties, spring break, its a New York disease, its a hoax, Antifa, poor hand washing, it's on the coastal areas not the Midwest, going to work when sick, the numbers are fake and ppl aren't dying like that from it). Just blatant ignoring of caution

I don’t blame the people at all. How do you label a McDonalds employee “essential” and tell them to go to work, but tell a family they can’t go to a funeral. The blame is 100% on the politicians. From Trump to Biden. Desantos to Lightfoot. 1000 people can go inside of Walmart , but I’m not suppose to have dinner with my parents? The messaging from the government (both sides) was/is stupid.

Nobody letting the government off the hook. But there was literally a group of dumbass cacs (in Michigan I believe) that was out "protesting " a month or 2 into the the first lockdown, saying that it was violating their constitutional rights.

This country is filled with dumbasses like that.

Last edited:
Nobody letting the government off the hook. But there was literally a group of dumbass cacs (in Michigan I believe) that was out "protesting " a month or 2 into the the first lockdown, saying that it was violating their constitutional rights.

This country is filled with dumbasses like that.
Yup! Literally thousands of CACs "protested" in front of the governor's mansion. Then they put "the red dot" on her and her family...when the FBI found out about it, they discovered several cops were part of the plan to carry it out

I live in Texas, go back to NOLA frequently and have family in Florida and LA

I can say for a fact that nobody was "locking down" in the DFW, New Orleans or Fort Lauderdale

The Fort Lauderdale part is correct. I didn’t go out much when the lockdown was going on (just to the grocery store, get gas, etc). When I was driving around, I would see some stores still open and people still trying to live normal at that time smh

Back