Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can U Tell Someone's Personality By Their Top 5?

So if it was

Big
Jay
Pac
Nas
Lupe

does your hypothesis still hold true?

So if it was

Big
Jay
Pac
Nas
Lupe

does your hypothesis still hold true?

Idk how to say it any different fam. If Lupe is anywhere near your top 5, you prolly was/is a nerd/geek nigga, watch comicbook shows/movies, never been in any street shit, etc.

Idk how to say it any different fam. If Lupe is anywhere near your top 5, you prolly was/is a nerd/geek nigga, watch comicbook shows/movies, never been in any street shit, etc.
so if your top 5 shows includes Game of Thrones

then what?

you cant decide when being a geek is beneficial to you to support your argument against other members tastes or when you wanna watch something that most would consider "geek" culture, but when you watch it, "it's not the same".

you yourself held him in pretty high regard at one point, so were you a nerd then?

Somewhat. I think certain kinds of people will gravitate towards certain kinds of music, but people's listening habits change a lot, sometimes even week-to-week, which makes it hard to really pinpoint who someone is just based on their preferences

then what?

you cant decide when being a geek is beneficial to you to support your argument against other members tastes or when you wanna watch something that most would consider "geek" culture, but when you watch it, "it's not the same".

you yourself held him in pretty high regard at one point, so were you a nerd then?

You're pulling the LikeWater approach fam, i'm getting a sense of feelings being caught lol

U can't ask me a question then get mad at my answer.

U already know my stance on GOT and the misconception mfs make about it. As far as lupe, I've been right so far.

then what?

:foh5: my nigga, this @Goldie you talkn bout.

These niggas duckin the smoke.

Lupe calls his fans nerds, but IM wrong? smh aight

You're pulling the LikeWater approach fam, i'm getting a sense of feelings being caught lol

U can't ask me a question then get mad at my answer.

U already know my stance on GOT and the misconception mfs make about it. As far as lupe, I've been right so far.
sir, I have also attended courses taught by Like Water on how to avoid getting caught in the trap set by you when being accused of catching feelings

if anytime i have a rebuttal to you is going to be reviewed as feelings, then what's the point of a conversation?

See, just here in this thread, you dont want to be considered a geek, so you try to rationalize why GOT doesnt fit that narrative, when in fact it does.

idk how much is based on actual events in history, at no point was there a woman with 3 breathing dragons or any dead people who walked the earth during winter

sir, I have also attended courses taught by Like Water on how to avoid getting caught in the trap set by you when being accused of catching feelings

if anytime i have a rebuttal to you is going to be reviewed as feelings, then what's the point of a conversation?

See, just here in this thread, you dont want to be considered a geek, so you try to rationalize why GOT doesnt fit that narrative, when in fact it does.

idk how much is based on actual events in history, at no point was there a woman with 3 breathing dragons or any dead people who walked the earth during winter

Stop ducking the smoke.

I don't agree but let's call GOT some nerd shit. If a white boy in middle america who normally only listens to rock music but also listens to Eminem, that doesn't make him a Hip Hop fan or hip hop head, he's an eminem fan. I watch ONE fuckin show, you don't see me in any comic book shit.

Stop trying to group me in with you nerd niggas lol

I don't agree but let's call GOT some nerd shit. If a white boy in middle america who normally only listens to rock music but also listens to Eminem, that doesn't make him a Hip Hop fan or hip hop head, he's an eminem fan. I watch ONE fuckin show, you don't see me in any comic book shit.

Stop trying to group me in with you nerd niggas lol

my guy, you watch it, so for at least an hr on that day, you are not exempt from nerd shit

and lets not use this broad ass brush to paint nerds as some glasses pushing, suspenders wearing geek you see on tv. The fact you know so much about tupac makes you a pac nerd. You have started a vinyl collection, you are a vinyl nerd.

my guy, you watch it, so for at least an hr on that day, you are not exempt from nerd shit

and lets not use this broad ass brush to paint nerds as some glasses pushing, suspenders wearing geek you see on tv. The fact you know so much about tupac makes you a pac nerd. You have started a vinyl collection, you are a vinyl nerd.

My nigga do you or do you not wear bowties?

Does LikeWater have a fuckin comicbook shirt in his avi or not?

You can not make this shit up lol

Don't get mad at me cuz yall fall in line with the typical lupe fan.

My nigga do you or do you not wear bowties?

Does LikeWater have a fuckin comicbook shirt in his avi or not?

You can not make this shit up lol

Don't get mad at me cuz yall fall in line with the typical lupe fan.
my guy, what in the blue hell does wearing a bowtie have to do with anything lol? I like bowties b/c i am a fashionable nigga that owns more than just pop culture tees, ripped jeans, and J's. My fashion palette is too diverse to just put into one category

If you buy a Battle Rap PPV event, are you a nerd of battlerap?

my guy, what in the blue hell does wearing a bowtie have to do with anything lol? I like bowties b/c i am a fashionable nigga that owns more than just pop culture tees, ripped jeans, and J's. My fashion palette is too diverse to just put into one category

If you buy a Battle Rap PPV event, are you a nerd of battlerap?

steve_urkel2_296964837_north_320x.jpg

"U ever listen to Lupe?"

You can't be online arguing about who's a nerd.

Just by virtue of the fact that your online arguing about anything makes you a nerd, especially the owner and moderator of a website.

You can't be online arguing about who's a nerd.

Just by virtue of the fact that your online arguing about anything makes you a nerd, especially the owner and moderator of a website.

SU grand

Back