Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can Men Tell...

KAAAAAAAAANDAAAAAAAY!!!!!

giphy.gif

Missed you :)

I had this married Korean broad that used to slurp me up back inna day. I kept trying to get her to let me fuck but she said matter of factly that her husband would be able to tell 'cause I was significantly bigger than him and the pussy would feel looser. She said she already got caught cheating on him like that before me and she wasn't about to risk it. I just took her at her word and enjoyed the deep throat I was gettin'.

Yall gone say I'm buggin

When you and a woman fuck enough..yall blending of bodies have a recognizable scent. A musk if you will, that even when your lady bathes..a faint musk of yall scent is continously there unless yall dont fuck for a month of something

If you pay attention, you can notice the scent change when you doing da do...

Goat me later...free game
tumblr_nbrwaqsZaw1qh1kd5o1_400.gif

It's a feeling you get it's that primal instinct that all animals have when shit just ain't right
This. It's the weirdest thing. It's not even necessarily about fucking either, just anything that person wants to hide from you. You may or may not have an idea about it, then when you encounter that person and say hey and they respond you can just immediately sense something is off. Theres always something in their actions that give it away and you can just feel that shit in the air. Raises your own anxiety levels until its eventually discussed and you feel the spirit of chris benoit take over.

Back